Last Chance to Use Building Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 27, 2014.

1. This is a reminder that time is running out to use any remaining Building Tokens before they expire at 12:00PM PST tomorrow November 28th.

2. Re: Last Chance to Use Building Tokewe ns

We should all get another 1

3. Come on devs you have time to post this but not for Black Friday, Your always wanting people to buy your stuff and spend our money, please post it soon

4. Yeah last year for black Friday the Dev team posted up what is up for purchase and on sale the day before black Friday so we all had an idea of what was coming.

Please do half off xstal, I pray to thee all mighty devs 

5. Please just double the prices of xstals.
    Be a troll.

Please.

6. Support

7. It's not Friday yet :)

8. Haha that was the response I was looking for Community, I'll be back imma go buy some iTunes cards <3333

9. Got nothing to use the tokens on.

10. Why should these tokens run out? Ive already sent money upgrading my buildings 4 months ago. It would be nice to use on new upgeades or buildings.

11. Only
    LOL
    Devs
    I need new Land or upgradechance
    

12. Like I posted... Last year you put up a pretty black Friday thing. Asked us what we would like to see

13. These Tokens are useless if BC what do you want us to do with them tear down a building just to say i used my token.

14. Developers, know what they are putting in Black Friday. (If there is one). As you see in there last post the Developers stated that they did not know what Black Friday was. But now they know what it is.

15. Would it be possible to provide build tokens as a last minute reward for this pvp event? Because I don't see anyone is growing during this event :lol:

16. I bought 200$ iTunes this morning gonna use em to hopefully buy half off seals tomorrow

17. If devs get rid of tokens we won and then sale them tomorrow will really make people mad. At lest i will be.

18. Use them then!!! Everyone was made aware that the had an expiration date on them

19. i didnt even get a building token