Should Hit Restrictions be Tightened?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by War-Kage, Nov 27, 2014.

1. In general.., I've only been hit by considerably bigger builds than me.., you find they target smaller builds for better guaranteed return, with not much chance of getting hits.
    Shame they are too scared to fight their own sizes..........

2. Event is flawed top to bottom its simple as that tightening range would not fix this in no way shape or form. I return hits on top 25lb and make 10 yet hit a acc 1/3 my size and make 25-30 when the smaller acc I know for a fact has less shards than top 25. As much as I would like to see more pvp events in future unless fixed I highly doubt I will participate again as will serval others. Next event will be nothing but ps and top lb who have no inc to worry about.

3. I've been hearing a bit about this n reading a lot of similar complaints in forums.
    The one easy fix IMO would be for an event like this shards or whatever only drop from players off the battle list.
    Prob solved, otherwise in a situation like this ya their prob are guys gonna get a pvp item w plunder bonus for doing nothing more than selective pvp against targets that can't hit back.

4. Yeah I'm getting hit by like 16-25 mil cs builds and I can't do anything back to them

5. Short reply: I told Devs this needed to be done 3 years ago, during my days as moderator - and nothing ever happened ️ doubt Devs even understand why this is important

6. I doubt I'll achieve the 250 shards cuzz of fully equipped drop builds but I like the PvP just not to much for newer players we don't stand a chance against them

7. With respect to this topic, just one more observation. The final Shard LB top 10 is dominated by LB players (with a few notable exceptions the highest of which was SkinnyMinnie).

If hit ratios were tightened, I would expect a much more even distribution of shards over all levels of KaW players, based on activity rather than raw power.

8. Put up towers guys.

9. ??
    the point is they cant just throw up building on a whim to compete with significantly larger builds...

seriously, man.

10. 30mil cs atk builds with a lot of BFA were stealing on me easily. 8/8 for hit range

11. Skinny is a prime example of why hit restrictions should be widened not restricted even further. Skinny dropped all builds for the last day+ of the event. It's pathetic and an abuse of the system.

While I agree it does suck to be farmed by LB players (happened to me twice during the event. Both times I lost 5k+ shards) that's just part of the game. So suck it up and play on.

12. skinny didnt drop a giant build though.
    pretty sure skinnyminny was a guild hansel at the start.

either way, i still think our real issue was that a large percent of the osw/pvp clans where all under a "no hit" rule with eachother.

i get it, that last osw was a big ass war. farming eachother during this event could of lead to another big ass osw.
    understandable reason, just keeping the peace.

unfortunately for many of the other participants, they just became the next available targets. targets of experienced players who have experienced friends.

just saying, if zaft/wdgaf and apoc aren't hitting eachother. And they both arent farming family clans, well...

13. The last one. Common sense

14. Support! Please fix this and give the smaller accounts a fighting chance in pvp events.

15. Id support a 3x up, 1/3rd down restriction. However, the way it currently is allows lower kingdoms to participate in strips while holding high BFA, as the target is in zero spies.