Build Help!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by redvalor, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hi! Ive been reading some guides here in the forums, and have seen many types of builds. hansel, attk, mix. It's.. confusing to say the least esp since im not that familiar with in-depth strategy.

So some help with my build would be greatly appreciated, as I seem to be at a roadblock. I dont know what I should do, I initially thought that more attack buildings = more plunder but apparrently this isnt the case?

2. Follow back please

3. Well, the type of build you want is dependent upon a lot of things.

If you could answer these, it would be helpful:
    • Do you plan of warring?
    • Do you want to make more money on EBs?
    • Do you want to be mean, or annoying?
    • What is your play style?

There are plenty more, but those are some of the more broad ones.

4. Well, simply, the answer to every one of those questions screams "Hansel"

@OP - Hansel would be your best bet, it's cheaper than the other options and you can be small and still make an impact. Follow me back.

5. That's very true I'm a small hansel and still make a impact in war and I make nice plunder

6. While Hansel is usually more effective towered attack build is the most fun.

7. Hansel, so hot right now, hansel.

But in all seriousness, I converted to hansel because I am impatient. I just couldn't skim with my atk build to maximize my gold production. With hansel I can just unl, drop the mic, and walk out, and not suffer too much gold-wise.

But as everyone says, it depends how you play.

8. I started as a Hansel and stayed with that build until I was a ways into the HFL, then converted to a Spy heavy Hybrid with decent spy def. I am really happy with this build. I can steal the massive attk builds and whack the hansels for nice plunder (if I can catch em open, lol). Best of both worlds and with decent equipment (it's not the best, but it is decent), fewer att/ass/stl get through than you might think based on my raw stats.
    To summarize, go hansel until you can convert to a hybrid with relative ease, imo.