All Tower HFBC build?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HannahMarieLUNACORP, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Hi all me and a few allie Traders were just discussing how good an All Tower build would be for allie trading? We are Talking about hiring and selling allies only. No hit, no war. Just allie trading.

Wouldnt it make you near invincible If you do that?

This isnt trolling. I just dont wanna Post this with main. Too much gold out. Thank you :)

2. Invincible no.

Enough bfa can hit through anything. Plus you couldn't have enough adt or sdt to totally stop both.

Look at redstars owner for example, God like sdt but almost any hfbc attack build can win attacks on him.

3. If you don't win gold... then how you get funds??

4. Profit from when allies are bought

5. By allie trading.

If you do it Right you make more then any hitter could (not when stuff like crux chests are out and you hit B2BHTE though)'

6. Isn't it called a turtle build?

It's been around for a long time >.>

7. She means full towers. Nothing else. I'll run it through the build calculator, op. See what kind of stats you'd end up with.

8. Yeah I see. You get one vulnerable spot... But Then again you could just own enough attk allies to compensate...

Yes I know that this Kind of build would be very expensive and hard to maintain :D

Hmm yeah.. This isnt very easy to figure out.. I guess

9. Just go statless. No buildings just the castle

10. Thanks a lot castiel. Its apreciated

11. Good luck with that . You'll be done with it in about 15 years.

12. You will be almost invincible with that build. No issue with LB or anything. Also, you don't have to dump 30trill into building towers.

13. That build is ALWAYS open ATTACKS and steals with gold out.

Castle + 1 stable + 1 guild is way to go

14. I considered this too. But there is a major problem. Builds that drop to 100k stats on purpose, but keep all mith equipment and tons of tons of pots. I have seen a few of those "Pro" players myself 

But maybe all towers and one stable+one guild would be better? You would be able to go DTW rather quickly

15. Yeah but the chances of pissing off a tiny player with huge bfa/bfe is substantially lower than pissing off an ally lber who can smash your towers lol

Especially when you're ally trading

16. Troll was right. With both towers balanced, you end up with about 14mil sad and 13mil ssd. The ssd is enough to stop most hansels, so you'd be safe there, but you'd be incredibly vulnerable to attacks.
    If you don't plan to EB, build so low that you're out of everyone's hit range, like troll said. A guild and stable would leave you way out of range (until BFA brought you into higher hit ranges)

17. Very true. Besides if you go statless without bfa you would still need full mith in order to win an attack

18. Yeah True. Maybe you should just get a ton of pots and some def equip when doing that. Sounds better. Thanks a lot for explaining this

19. It would be a pretty awesome build, but kinda boring. Can't hit anything.

However, I could see someone trying this build out one day