New Lands Strategy ️

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Nov 20, 2014.

1. I don't think I am obliged to have to leave if I am on topic.

2. Can we get an update on how your 1 vs 1 is panning out? Sounds like it must be really exciting.

3. That's Alison? Wow... She has really stooped to a low level

4. I hope there's one day when everything is free for an hour

5. Stripping accounts w/ 40m sdt is going to be a blast lol

6. I can see it now...

_______Now Recruiting!

70m CS Min!

7. Nice,, cough sarcasm. people discuss ideas. Then the thread gets spammed with the damn quote ability. Almost makes me wish devs would remove it. Just adding crap spam for the sake of it. And destroying any continuity on a thread reducing the value of the written word. If you have only one line to post. Post it. Don't waste a forum feature devs will likely take away due to abuse spamming the same post dozens of time.

8. That's true what you're saying

9. Yea, we shouldn't quote

10. Selfie (Alison) has basically become obsessed with me. Can't blame her, most women do. 

11. Bye

12. I need new lands so i can even out my build. Just cant get the stats closer

13. If there must be new lands here is what I suggest to devs;
    (Although I'm against the idea of new lands )

-make it so these lands are strictly for HFlC players , so that it encourages people to get those last couple lands

-make the towers close to neutral for plunder , and make the non towers have huge plunder increase

14. I came for the hot babe, I stayed for the hot babe then I came for the hot babe

15. Lol

17. Ace is so funny

18. Best is to save even tho u have to.pay % to bank gold ,u will still need to.save if u have 1vs1 but to have 9t with a 1vs1 dude will.be better than an epic battle

19. her left arm looks amputated

20. Dem jugs tho