Someone plz debunk the blitz myth

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Generally speaking, you are supposed to provide proof that some DOES work not that it DOESNT. For example I can't prove you'll die if you dive head first into a supernova, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

2. I believe mister universe was simply making the point that asking for proof does not verify that you yourself are correct.

3. Its a one sided argument. OP is unwilling to see the benefits of keeping clan engaged in the battle and stop troop death/idleness. Mathematically it doesn't matter, if 100% of clan hits every single 5 minute regen. However, variables of people not coming back each hour makes the eb difficult to complete without a plan of attack for regenning EBs. OP is 4mcs, most likely never experienced regen ebs like CTT or COR.

4. Yes but it's more demoralising if the blitz fails.

And it's annoying when people fail to see the simple maths of the situation.

5. I hear OP also doesn't understand mithril/pots for smalls. Much to learn, young jedi.

6. Tbh I don't know how it works but I've done toc so many times and the regen was killing us, then we set up blitz timers and boom we start beating regen. The only thing I can think is that it encourages activity, I can't see how it would somehow do more damage lol.

7. Blitz is for getting people active and getting people to do a coordinated xtal blitz..

8. Universe. Im no fool. I asked for proof this 'blitz' worked. Uve proven nothing. Get out or Ill have admins get u out. I asked for proof. Nothing more. I get the 'morale point'. But that is ANY eb! Or u fail. Lets be clear. "CAN THE BLITZ REALLY WORK?!" ⇦ its a simple friggin question. It really doesnt. So plz folks, stop complicating the issue for someones sake.

9. I proved the concept works, as others have stated and acknowledged. Go ahead and cry to the forum mods for someone rationally explaining the system to you.

10. Scenario:
    A 200k hit Bar regens every hour @100k/h. Regular clanactivity will drop the bar at 125k/hour.

This equals out to a net gain on the eb of 25k/h. Meaning the eb will take 8 hours to finish and bringing the total eb damage to 900k

Now if you coordinate your clan to Xtal all at once and get maximum damage within the first hour, you will limit damage needed to that initial 200k.

So yes. Blitzing can be an effective way to kill a  eb if done right.

11. ToC came out before people could get this big so it was harder for a clan to just randomly unload and keep up with the regen, the blitz is an older strategy to make it easier however it is not as necessary today as the players are obviously much larger

12. How is beating an eb not proof in itself?

Okay let's say that a bar has a hypothetical 1000 health and it regens 500 health every 5 mins. If five people skim it dealing let's say a combined damage of 400 every 5 mins the bar would regen fully every 50mins. This would be a situation where you are not hitting enough to keep up with regen and a blitz would be in order. A blitz is only as good as how many people you have and how many actually hit at the right time. Given the same situation a blitz is called and all of those people rather than skim unload half their units at the same time. This effectively kills the entire bar before it has a chance to regen. Any hits now would be directed at a non regenerating bar and therefore clear of regen.

Blitz can also be used to pull the bar as far from full as possible to allow others to hit as well before more regens occur. The less regens the bar gets the easier it will be to take down in no time flat.

13. Wolf. It's getting everyone one active and to hit at the same time before or after a regen, then , it's just being efficient. Yes other ebs it would help.but it's not necessary to rush things with no regen . Or no horrible regen. Your thread should be locked, you have been answered over 15 times Atleast. Just open your eyes and read so you understand

14. OP have fun trying to understand actual complex game mechs if you can't even understand something as simple as this

15. Lmao coxy. Nice. Thx for ignoring the question. And Id like to thk the others who Actually provided somethin akin to a reasonable response ;). Just wanted to see what people thought and if they could provide proof. Still not entirely there, I must say, but better than I thought most would give. Case closed imo