Someone plz debunk the blitz myth

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Nov 19, 2014.

1. If everyones hitting say a TOC ph2 sub bar with a 30 mins blitz… Thaz a 60k regen- 5k every 2:30 mins. So plz, I would love to hear the reasoning of how a 'blitz' solves that issue.Its been around forever… And someone prove it works. I would love to see this. Juz sayin, askin some kaw mechanics wizard to show proof. Ive thought it a ridiculous strategy for years, and now Im really curious to know. Eh?

2. If you blitz, you can just get a few % damage done before regen, so that'll eventually you'll finish the phase.

3. cant share the secret, sorry.

4. ^^ thats what I mean. No proof. Nothin, zilch. Its a crap myth. Noone knows. Because it dont work any better. Juz sayin.

5. Well its basically a bunch of people hitting at once so damage is all at once equaling mass damage lol that's how I see it eh

6. Blitz are meant for gettin ahead of the regen. Not necessary all the time, unless your in a smaller clan

7. Theres proof when you actually do it.

8. Support.

9. Proof. How was that a hard request? Prove it.

10. Blitz is only genuinely effective against EB's like TBO that have massive and less frequent regen. The idea is to complete the EB (or phase of the EB) before the huge regen occurs.
    When it is a small regen every 5 mins blitzing only affects clan morale.

11. I think it also works by making people aware, helping them be more active. Giving everyone a set time to hit again. Its just a play on people to get everyone hitting to beat the regen.

12. Only way a blitz actually works is if you coordinate xtals fast enough to blast through a phase without giving it a chance to regen. Otherwise, blitzing without finishing phase is pointless.

13. OP: can you give proof that it doesnt work?

If a EB has a 30 minute regen, organizing attack sorties at the time of open at full troops, then again before regen allows you to get 1 1/2 damage to stave off negative regen.

Without organizing, you rely on "hoping" people come back every hour, and then come back late on the regen or after troop death. Keeping people engaged in the battle by designating attacks by the EB clock is effective.

14. One specific application of a blitz is on a 100% regen bar. If player A unloads and gets the bar to 25% then it regens, his unload is effectively useless. Timing attacks till right after regen assures that an attack will not be covered over by a regen. Then everyone waiting till troops are full to repeat.

15. I asked for proof it does master universe. Prove me wrong. Otherwise, mathematically… Its the most pointless thing in game Ive seen. Period lmao

16. OP is at an OWWN sub clan.. Believe me, the blitz works there lol.

Agree with the 100% regen bars. Always stinks when a bar regens because someone didn't log the regen time in CA.

17. For the most part oganized hitting has to do with keeping ur hitters active and engaged in the eb constantly not allowing players to "log off" and waste regen times being full and sitting ... The act of giving shorter then full regen timing makes sure that u are getting hits with every available troop regen possible in the given time frame

18. Ah.. Im now a "Master of the Universe".

by the power of grayskull... "I HAVE THE POWER!!!"