Lag Issues (10/30)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Update 10/30 @ 11:15PM PDT

It seems things are finally returning to normal though we're going to continue to monitor the issue throughout the rest of the night.

In addition to completing any EB's that had failed or been forfeited between 10AM - 12PM PDT which was done earlier today, we're also going to be giving every player Crux Chest the next time they log in to the game within the next 24 hours.

Update 10/30 @ 1:15PM PDT

The lag and connection issues experienced both early this morning as well as yesterday morning appear to be the result of a Denial of Service attack aimed at one of the datacenters that is used to host Kingdoms at War. This attack was not directed at us, but rather another customer of the datacenter. We're currently in talks with the datacenter to ensure this is handled properly and have been assured they are working on the issue.

While things seem to for the most part be resolved at this time, we're going to continue to monitor the situation to ensure that the issue is fully resolved. Only once we're certain that things have been resolved will we move forward with determining the appropriate compensation.

We're currently looking into an issue with players experiencing lag or being unable to connect to the game. We'll provide an update as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2. More chests!

3. Thanks. Glad you're on it.

4. Constantly drops connectivity. costing clans their EBs and players their gold

5. Maybe its time for a investment in new servers or at least a maintenance shutdown like back in the old days, these interuptions should tell you theres problems

6. Seal and crystal compensation? some people lost their seals...

7. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

8. Ebs should not fail because you guys can't get a proper service provider..

Either that, or You must be getting ready to drop something big, or you guys are just whack sauce..

Which is it?

9. Imagine somebody dropped a seal and the eb failed.

10. I lost out on a huge deal with a potential buyer because of lag ;( I had a buyer lined up for all my allies and the lag scared him away :( now I can't ug I am furious took me weeks to set that deal up :(

11. I hope we don't fail our eb cause the server was down. As we are cutting it really really close on our tsg. Plz fix this server issue quick, Ty

12. Right in the middle of my hte

13. These issues really need to be resolved ASAP. Maybe its time to update that toaster you call a server

14. Does this chest expire?

16. Give us xtals not chests ;)

17. Give us a gold chest