HTLFreak's Tracker Codes (Yep my codes)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Oct 29, 2014.

1. I'm not stupid any program u use on eb's or for tracking is a rule brake so thought

2. And he's doing a 3rd party avritment about goggle .

3. And yet he's still not banned and forum isn't locked

4. Gotta love advertising about goggles.
    Anyone want to buy my gold plated goggles?

5. I will have fun farming princess!

6. You all feeling badass now? >_>

7. InB4MoreNoobsFarmed

TY Freak.

8. ah, now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up for me, I was pretty confused. I am no expert at programming, which I am sure you can tell. I could just use the same variables and keep calling the GUi's control values into the same variable however AHK automatically creates a variable for each control so I just have each object have their own variable for every bit of data associated with that object. Also, at some point I had a single variable that was used for every object, I just had the variable changed while each object's information was being processed, but it was causing random issues due to how AHK would interrupt the thread when a button was pushed (at least I think that was the cause) so I changed that variable to be different per object as well and I have not seen the issue since.

Is the way I have it causing any issues that I have not noticed? Thanks again for clarifying what Harrian was trying to say and @Harrian thanks for the suggestion.

9. How about you get off of kaw and come to pimd with me

10. Wow...where to start? red-riding-hood-princess I simply asked for what rule says using a tracking program is not allowed and if it were not allowed then why would I be allowed to post one in forums...?

Telling someone to google something (not goggle) is hardly advertising (or avritment whatever that means :lol: ) and if it were advertising in a way that violates a forum ToU then I am sure this thread would have been locked soon after it was created.

If you have actually read the forum "rules" and have seen something that supports your statements please quote them in a response in this thread...I bet you cannot and will not do it. :eek:

11. How about you just staying at Kaw with me. :eek:

12. Best Tracker App I've seen. Great Job HTLFreak. Let me know if you need more help.