HTLFreak's Tracker Codes (Yep my codes)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Hello KaW community,

I figured that maybe some of you would like to make your very own trackers so I figured I would give you all a copy of the code I made that makes my tracker work. All you need to do to make the same tracker I already posted, but have it in a completely customizable format, is just download and install a program called AutoHotKeys (google it) and put the code in one of the links below into the AutoHotKeys program and the tracker will function AND you can now modify the code to modify the tracker and make the tracker do whatever you can figure out how to code/script it. (My scripts might seem a little sloppy...I am not expert is programming or scripting...I just make stuff work if I can figure out how) :D

REMEMBER the devs do not approve or endorse the use of any third party programs and you download and/or install and/or use these programs and script at your own risk. The AutoHotKey program can cause undesired results, reactions and/or problems (just like any other programming programs or scripting programs) if you are not careful when using the program and any scripts with this program.

Also, I am far too busy to be trying to teach everyone how to make or modify scripts so please do not ask me for help on how to use or modify the scripts. The AutoHotKey program has a GREAT help menu so please reference it to learn how each command in the script functions. I post this to give those that want to try and learn how to write scripts and enjoy tinkering with stuff a good starting point on something they can have a purpose for using and it actually functions in that capacity. This script has advanced parts and simple parts that people can reverse engineer by reading the help menus in the AutoHotKey program then they can modify my script into something they can call their own.

WARNING, learning how to write and read scripts can be VERY frustrating so be patient if you are really wanting to teach yourself how to write and read scripts.

ALSO, DO NOT GET YOURSELF BANNED TRYING TO MAKE ANY PROHIBITED SCRIPTS!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY ADVENTURES!!!

Link to the Tracker code(both links have the same scripts but just in different downloadable formats):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing
    or
    http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4634

2. Ban hammer in three.two.one.

3. Object Oriented would do you wonders my friend.

4. I am a simple minded guy that struggles with reading and writing, I need you to break down what you are trying to say a little more so that I can understand it. :|

5. Why would I get banned for posting the code to a program I am allowed to post?

Anyway, just because I said I do not have time to teach people stuff does not mean if you post a question in this thread that no one will answer it. If you have questions or get stuck I will try to find time to help and I am sure others will be willing to help guide you as well but always remember that you script and code at your own risk and you apply any suggestions made by others at your own risk as well.

Happy coding/scripting :)

6. Yay.... Just because you can doesn't mean you are allowed. Lol

7. Freak definitely hasn't broken any rules... He has simply stated that if people want to make their own KO timers/trackers so they understand how to use them, they can. He was also nice enough to give a base script that merely contains timers, and not macros or autoclickers which are the banable parts.

He also has not endorsed any app/game that is in competition with Kingdoms at War so you can't proclaim that either.

Now those who choose to script a macro or autoclicker would then be banned, but not freak himself since he hasn't done so.

Also, I approve of this and support because it's a nice little opportunity for those to script something of their own for once with a basis already created :D

8. Awesome :3

9. i thought there was a thread already for this?

10. Whose Harrian lmao

11. IDK and I still don't know what he/she was trying to say...

12. Reported op to DEVS have a nice ban for braking the rules .

13. Benny :lol:

14. Lol I did report u for real thou

15. Lets all report someone because we think we know the rules...

How about lets not be 9 years old and go to school and pay attention in English so you can learn to read the rules properly and realize Freak has not broken them.

16. Really? I have broken rules? Care to point out exactly what rule(s) I have broken? I have a feeling you are assuming rules and have not actually read any rules.

17. OOP
    Object orientated programming.
    You create objects with variables.

For example, [OBJECT] James
    Has multiple variables assigned to that one object.

Then you have another [OBJECT] Peter
    Where this object has the same set of variables, yet different values.

18. @red riding hood princess

I've seen some stupid **** in KaW but you've surpassed yourself there

19. Red riding hood made the stupidest comment in forums I have ever seen lol when someone has already said he didn't break rules amazing how people are snitches and idiots

20. She's a princess don't be rude.

Snails