HELP IM STUCK :*(

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Daxy, Oct 22, 2014.

1. So I started off with a hybrid with a boost on spies and I thought it was so good for 1v1 and ebs and I got up to where I am at the moment and I got myself into thinking if choosing hybrid was really a good idea because from what I can see top peoples on the leader boards are basically just balanced attack builds and I realized my build is weak because when I get to a point where everything is max upgraded and agaisnt other player that has either attack build or just spy build and also has fully expanded and upgraded I will lose against both of them.

So I want to change my build and my alt is a pure spy and backs me up when I'm being attacked with spies so I would like a build that would back my pure spy account. That is also great mostly in 1v1 and wars ( I don't care about plunder) PLEASE HELP.

I just need build type and how to work on that without losing too much gold currently I have 1 balanced t3 lvl3, 3defensive t3, 8 t3 atrack lvl3
    2lvl1 t4 attack building and 12 SoS lvl3 and about 11volaries I believe

2. Mate, just drop attack to 1m and build up spies rest of the way

3. /\
    / \
    / \
    / \

4. I. Like. To. Put. Too. Many. Full. Stops.

5. At this point, u might as well go pure spy. You r closer to that build than any other. Should go alomg way to solving your problemz.