Game Over

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SirSteveO37, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL this Game Is Over, after all of the money they made off of us and all of the time we lost, it's done Devs are lost and looking for new jobs, AThinkingape is dropping, It was fun and I had a lot Thank You and maybe I will start running into people on other games, have fun, I might start giving away my 20 accounts just to try to help out other active players.

2. I will take one

3. You are delusional, KAW and ATA are going on just fine. It may drop off in the future but as for right now things are not in any turmoil

4. And offering to give away accounts is against TOU/ROC in the first place -_-

5. Just because it's game over for you doesn't mean it's game over for ATA and everyone else.

Get some more effort there too.

6. I heard this was true to )-:

7. I have wondered whether all these endless promos lately are the death throes of the game :/ still some ideas barely implementated properly or effectively (banners and relics) as though they have been abandoned and recently its almost like they are chucking in every idea they ever had as a last hurrah - betting, factions, time trials, blood rains, skull and hive eb unlockers etc....

....though I hope not. Take this away and I'll end up tapping holes in my furniture.

8. I agree , this game has gone to absolute ****.

For the simple fact that the people of KaW and the developers have been disconnected on the communication sphere

9. @LoL... Game expansion such as promos indicates the company is expanding.

If the game was dying, there would be no expansion, as there would be no programmer resources available.

ATA is an award-winning company. It's not going anywhere.

10. Mod central in here. Why do promos that make $ mean the game is expanding?

Only thing expanding is devs cash flow.

And how was this game surviving before hte?

And nothin on the roadmap has veen implemented..

Stop brown nosing!

11. HAHAHA THIS IS A WAR GAME, so let me ask when I war ever going to be over, go ahead I'll let you think about it................................ Ok now that I have you enough time I'll answer it for you. War Is never going to be over not in real life and not in the cyber/gameing like

12. Actually Daphnia... You're wrong about the promos being the expansion.

The real thing that says they are expanding is that they're developing smash. If this game was going downhill, they wouldn't have the servers for that would they?

Meanwhile, they are just keeping us busy while we wait...

13. Dalp most of the people leaving is because of promos

14. Selling your accounts is againts the Terms of use man

15. The game isn't over but there are some signs the devs have checked out.

The issue with new players not being able to find new allies has not been acknowledged,let alone addressed.

There is a issue with inflation and too much gold in the game. What do the devs do? Give huge plunder bonus. There are people making 200 and even 300b+ on a single eb. How is this healthy for the game and not just a cash grab?

Medal increase in ee. They went against their word and massively increased medal payouts. Why? To keep people warring, increase people warring and give lb that only exploit round wars w chance to hit the hundred medals threshold.

Round wars returning. Why? They said they were bad for the game and took them out. They are back for no other reason than their whales asked for them. They care less about what is good for the game and more about earnings from a select few.

The road map to nowhere. Where are all the planned features that were laid out? Where is the pvp updates that were explicitly promised? Clan updates? Daily rewards? PVp drops? Oh right not a peep from devs on this front in months.

Kaw_community. Remember this guy? How he was supposed to be a community liason and address concerns and take our ideas to devs. Funny how all he does is make threads introducing theirlatest moneygrab then goes silent? When is last time he showed up on an idea thread or a issue thread with something the devs have done? Can't recalla single idea thread he has commented on and only the medal increase thread. Why because the devs no longer give a **** about the community.

I could go on and on but my hand hurts so, Well,**** it

16. I'm so glad I don't spend money on this game, because now I have nothing to complain about

17. @Hysta

Agreed ( o.o)

18. @ Narwhal, I can't say about Smash. But we both appear to be claiming the same point, I think?

I would disagree that most people leaving over the promos. I know a lot of FC fighters transitioning over are loving the promos. It's a great way for new players to get cool things before their stats are high enough for the better equip ebs.

And even though Community doesn't always post, he is allllwayyys watching. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.