KaW BEGINNER GUIDE: Updated For The KaWconomy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xFx_ATOM_xFx, Oct 15, 2014.

1. As many threads have been going around that new players and alts cannot grow well in the current KaW economy, I wanted to share the way that I grew this account, and I will continue to grow any alt I make.

So here you are New Kingdom and you are staring at your phone and wondering the best approach to grow in this game. Whether you are an old time veteran starting an alt in a KaW you know almost nothing about or a completely fresh player there's one thing that's for certain: IT'S HARD TO GROW.

LINGO

WC - World Chat - where you can communicate with any player online in KaW at that moment who happens to be reading

ALLY - Any kingdom that is hired by another kingdom **you cannot own yourself

VOLLEY - where at least 2 players hire an ally back and forth to give the players involved a slight profit. (1% profit off an ally hired, the ally's price increases by 5%) (The max amount you can make off being hired caps at 1 mil when you are at the price 1 bil)

CLAN - A group of kingdoms that join together to complete a vary of tasks/battles

SUBCLAN - A clan where members of a larger clan form a smaller group to help new and small players grow and potentially become a part of their larger clan.

EB - Epic Battle - A group of battles with varying difficulty that a clan administrator or owner can summon for their clan to complete for extra gold.

EASY BEGINNER EBS- Kingdom Assault, The Depraved, The Forgotten Ones, The Reckoning: search for these in clan events or ask about them in WC if you can't find a subclan!

MP - Max Plunder - the maximum amount of gold you can get for an action based on the amount you have spent in allies. (10 Lands-500 mil in allies: 15 Lands-1.2 bil in allies: 20 lands-2.5bil in allies: 25 lands 5bil+ in allies) **to test MP hit EB once, buy a cheap ally, hit EB again - repeat until it doesn't increase. Buying lands and buildings you will need to test each time or use the basic guide

IDEAL GROWING METHOD **note this method is not always possible

1.) Ask in WC to get a volley to 10 bil

2.) Proceed to buy 9 lands - do not buy buildings yet

3.) Buy 750 seals of deflection (found under the defensive section in supplies/items)

4.) Proceed to place 1-2 Beastiaries to every 1 guild on open lands
    (upgrade to levels 2 and 3 accordingly - only guilds to level 2)
    **DO NOT BUY TOWERS

5.) Find a clan doing the EB Haunting The Escape (HTE) ask in WC if you can't find any in the WC ads

a.) Find a player you may previously know to let you hit their items (seal of deflection) you will only do 1-4 damage to their items and some clans/players may be nice about this under 250k cs

b.) Buy your own Seal Of the Damned (Item needed to open start of HTE, costs $6 and is bought with nobility (oracle) SOD is found under defensive items and will not be used if you are attacked) You will be able to use your own items while other cannot.

**note items used max out at 750 so AFTER you use your items call FFA and everyone is happy!
    ^^ you will receive between 3-25 bil depending on # of items used and MP - you will most likely not be able to do any other actions besides items either

6.) Use your plunder end bonus to buy allies to reach MP before buying more lands and buildings

7.) Continue to buy lands and to place 1-2 Beastiaries to every 1 Guild on open lands and upgrade buildings accordingly!

8.) Find a sub-clan doing easy EBs so you can grow!

OTHER GROWING METHOD

1.) Ask in WC to get a volley to 10 bil

2.) Proceed to buy 9 lands

3.) Proceed to place 1-2 Beastiaries to every 1 guild on open lands
    (upgrade to levels 2 and 3 accordingly - only guilds to level 2)
    **DO NOT BUY TOWERS

4.) Buy 100-500 seals of deflection (found under the defensive section in supplies/items)

5.) Find a clan doing the EB The Haunting (regular free version) that will allow most active players in - ask in WC if you can't find any in the WC ads

a.) You will not be able to attack or assassinate this EB so wait for your clannies to hit it down to the main bar

b.) When the EB is at the main bar use as many seals of deflection as you can - you will recieve decent plunder at the end to grow on - remember to buy more seals of deflection when you use them.

6.) Use your plunder end bonus to buy allies to reach MP before buying more lands and buildings

7.) Continue to buy lands and to place 1-2 Beastiaries to every 1 Guild on open lands. Upgrade buildings accordingly!

8.) Find a sub-clan doing easy EBs so you can grow! Or stay in the haunting clan you are in if you wish!

TYPES OF BUILDS

Hybrid- Between 25%-75% Attack buildings; Between 25%-75% Spy buildings

Attack- Between 75%-99% Attack buildings; At least 1 Spy building

Spy- Between 75%-99% Spy buildings; At least 1 Attack building
    **If you only have 1 attack building you will be called a Hansel Build

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT BUILDING

-It is most efficient to build Beastiaries until you reach 25 lands and buy a Level 2 Castle

-Once you buy a Level 2 Castle first open up 4-5 Highlands and place guilds on them for better plunder. On lowlands do not replace Beastiaries with any of the attack buildings costing 130 mil INSTEAD replace forges with Circle of Elementals (COE), Titans Lairs, or Cursed Foundries - depending on if you want balanced, defensive, attack based buildings.

-By this point you should know more about KaW and growing and for more helpful guides check out the strategy or guide sections of the forums!

2. My idea is that by newer players getting plunder from The Haunting EBs just to start off, that will allow them to buy 1.2-1.5 bil allies to better suit them in the the ally market, since that's about the first place you can keep one a few hours to a couple days. After the get enough to get some allies they can be directed to subclans to grow properly and learn from older players willing to help.

3. Also any owners or admins of Haunting or HTE clans that will allow this kind of growth to happen please post the clans name below so I can make a clan directory.

Sub clans if you wish please do the same and post the clans name below so I can direct new players towards you guys. Must be a legitimate sub clan to a medium to large clan!

4. Bump to AT in hopes of speculation.

5. Beastiaries better than forges.

Should have at least 7 guilds in first 24 lands. 1:4 not enough.

6. ^i t4 LLBC in a few days with 1/2 guilds

7. If your goal is fast LLBC, which for a new player it shouldn't be, then 1-2 guilds is ideal. For a new pkayer 7 plus is better as the plunder is a good boost, more so than beastiaries, and these can be converted to sos lvl 1 with the other t4 for an even better boost.

Should also explore into hl before converting to t4. Inefficient use of gold otherwise.

8. Lmao mango took my typical build guide and beat me to posting iy

9. Thanks for the input, updated to better suit growing. If the KaW community works together we can keep newer players longer! :D

10. Lack of kaw puns. Its the eKaWnomy. Good guide, however. If a player cannot find a haunt, TFO is also a good EB. Anything with items. However, if any clans are nice enough to let a noob hit haunt/hte, that will surely benefit the KaWmunity. I say the best alternatives are
    1. The Forgotten Ones
    2. To The Chamber
    3. Battle Royale
    4. Origins
    5. No Mans Land

11. No one says easy beginner ebs and I've been lurking to see that isn't mentioned
    But you badly missed out plenty of the lingo we use.

Dev, mod, vk, noob, LB, Bl, pots, osw, farm, PvP, strip, cc, ca, cp, wa, ac, op, xtral, nob, ee, SH, gh, hansel.

Just to name a few.