TO NEW PLAYERS QUITTING FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW CUZ OF A

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TRUE_END, Oct 10, 2014.

1. So it's been brought up that new players are having trouble growing.. I blame this on lack of using your knowledge and resources and lack of proper training.
    So, when first vollied (let's say to 10 bil) these new players need to hold the gold made from this.
    Next, they can use this lets say 70mil and volley tiny allies under 1 million up to 70mil, and make about 10 mil. And the ally always gets bought away quickly as long as it stays under 500mil for now, since that's where the market is.(just need to find a partner or use another alt) So next volley you volley to 80 mil and make like 15mil and now you're up to 95mil and can volley to 95 mil. Currently the ally market for is like up to 506mil, so once you have enough, you can volley players to about 450mil and they will get bought right away. A volley to 450mil from a starting 1mil can make you about 40-50mil. So now they're making money, can save up enough for a few good allies, enough to get their build going, and save enough to keep doing these tiny vollies. So in the end, the ally market being high is actually promoting growth, if you know how to use it. Please support and spread so noobs can learn the best way to grow!!:)

2. Support

Damn autocorrect

3. Nobody pays attention..

4. MAYBE IT SHOULDNT BE SO HARD FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT A VOLLEY IS TO GROW. EASY TO SAY WHEN YOUVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR A WHILE. ARARGSJSKAPDNDHAIZN

5. support and if newbies could get like a vollying bonus with new spell like volly and if you make 20m with no spell threw volly and with spell you make 40m

I got reseted on and I'm Pissed 2nd time in kaw I'm starting to dislike this game

6. Reaaaadd ittttt noooobsss

7. No offense OP but what you wrote won't make any sense to a new player. Is it supposed to be a guide?

8. Sort of lol this is my first forum post:p gimme ideas maybe I'll redo it and make it more simple and easy to understand and learn:p or when I have more time. Haha

9. I mean I doubt new players even read forums so partly I expected ppl trying to train noobs that think there's no easy way for them to grow to learn this and pass on to noobs that they're trying to help in their clan..

10. Or just build guilds 

11. For starter do some paragraph or bullet point explaining each steps or the lingo you use. You mention they should use an alt to volley, yet you try to teach a new main how to grow with a lingo they probably don't even understand. why not make a paragraph to explain what's an alt? another what's a volley? How to find a volley partner, a clan, etc? Just go further in details, and do some test with an alt to understand where is the market now before you make your guide, then you'll be in the right direction.

12. I created this account less than 24 hours ago and I have made about 5 bill so far, not hard to make cash at all

13. Just do warbeast or whatever, the eb life is the simple life.

14. No support for this "guide" if we can even call it that.

Poorly thought out (I can think of 5 better ways to get gold just off the top of my head)

Poorly written (no shiny bbcode is good, but dude, commas/paragraphs make run on sentences extinct... Find some)

Impossible to understand (from a new players point of view)

Try again op. This was not worth my time.

15. I understand theres alot of grammer nazis here but hes trying and being new thank you for for all the threads to help us new people grow.I see how critical ppl are here about forum glad i took Aj's advise and wait to do one.with that being said instead of being a bunch of jerks on the threads offer a solution or just make a thread yourself if you can do better.

16. -Sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose-

Hi Judgement.

I can, and I have. But I don't need attention 24/7 like some of the forumers here (if not most) so I don't do it often, only when necessary.

And its not about being critical or evil or the wicked witch of the fluffing west, this threads terribad, that's really all there is to it. KaW guides exist. I'd turn the newbies there, NOT here.

And hey, if you're new, wall me, private message me, I'd be HAPPY to help any newblets grow, I'm not evil, I just HATE IT when the MENTALLY HANDICAPPED try to TEACH ( =-=)/)

17. And since we are on the topic of new ppl herers a idea how about everybody help grow noobs and support the new ppl more ifvu wwnt allies to buy you need to retain new ppl.Not just us but ata as well needs to play a part its a group effort.now i support ideas such as a treasure chest for new ppl(see mooses guide for ideas) maybe there should be a thread on your ideas about what noobs should get(treasure chest full of goodies i dont really have a solution i am still new finding my way but i bet ppl who are wiser has ideas how about it thx my rant is over :) happy kawing

18. Take a look at all available allies under 70m. Usually people are vollied up to 20-50b so thats more than plenty to grow. The only down side for noobs is finding a clan that will accept them and teach them along with making it fun.

19. If you can't read and understand this your just a dummy that can't comprehend I did this within 5 mins, I don't care how much effort is int it, it's not really a guide. I'm just trying to teach all these people that say noobs can't grow that they can grow without ebs. And really I'm counting on them to teach the noobs in their clan. If you want something pretty then you have some odd needs for learning needs. Seems pretty "special" to me. And yea another way could be hitting item phases on an eb, that's great. Not really other ways to make gold at that stage without ally's dumbnut. My only point is there's ways without ebs, and it seems not many people knew from these recent posts about the ally market being "too high" for noobs. But thanks for giving me something to do today:)