give us 1 week of old school

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FeaRCeHuNTeR, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Kaw you should make event
    Old School Days Event Week
    No EB no ind war No primal war Just let us do our own war like old days and drop myth like before from those war. Let us do plunder war where if we forfit other side get gold. Let us do what we use to do when we start playing kaw.
    Let osf to get open and give gold to other side
    Let new player experience what was old day in kaw like

2. Ho ho hold up.... No hte? Get the **** outta here XD

3. Perhaps the pre-OSF and pre-plunder war days would be better.

4. I like the idea of a pvp day or week
    but this...
    no thanks

5. Pre-kaw days were cool

6. I do miss the old war system back before EE wars

7. People who haven't seen those day do not know what were those days

Now kaw is just repeat pressing button and finish EB or wars which are controlled by devs

They decide how much myth u get and they decide who will u war with

Dev you just go jasper and enjoy your time off and let us enjoy

8. As I said above, no. From what I've heard of the old days, they were much the same as today. Just without ebs, and slightly more war. But in the absence of ebs, there were osfs and inactive farms, which is practically the same as an EB. A target to hit that does nothing back.
    If you'd really like the old days back, I will gladly throw my spies into you for a week op.
    (Disclaimer: Offer only applies to op, all others will be delegated to clan mates or added to a list and handled at a later time, my words and actions do not reflect those of my clan or alliance, and any tears, rage, lost pots, broken phones tossed angrily at walls, are not the responsibility of me or my clan and/or alliance.)

9. Grass was always greener on the old side until you step back over and realize that your second choice was better.

10. I am less than a kaw year old, I would like to go old school

#Support

11. Sounds like middle school
    Old school = low lands only
    Weekend wars by honour system
    Drop volly farming
    No Private Messages Communication walls/ac/cc only
    Really funny edgy names

12. Oh. And guys successfully pretending to be girls in Forums getting them to do her (his) biding

13. The old days? There was no real golden age of KaW. In those "old" days, the only difference was instead of hitting EBs, people hit inactive accounts or OSFs.

The "glorious" OSW? Same exact stuff as today. People exaggerating and denying strip amounts. Pinning and turtle wars.

If you think growing now is hard, imagine trying to grow when 400M gold was a weeks worth of "farming" an inactive account. It wasn't some glorious war or battle that mad that gold. It was an "epic battle" where, instead of sporavek, your target was joe ****-head's old account or osf.

There was/is nothing about the "old days" that is better than what we have right now.

You want a week with out ebs? STOP RUNNING EBS. You want a week of PVP? Just shut up and hit people.

14. Op seems to have vanished after I called him out.
    @Draxton, you and I are of the same mind here.

15. Almost impossible.

16. Yes bring back the real skills of the original system wars, they were fun and exciting 24 hrs of smash and grab! I vote yes for proposition Throwback wars

17. No Support, op you can Jus choice to not partake in the stuff on you list, one week of old school would suk ass only peeps that wasn't there consider them to be the golden years lol hitting inactives doing pwars Jus so it can be ff so the osf's can make the funds to open up for others to hit lol have only lowlands no hte an fod the top EB Omg peeps say the dardest things in forums

18. Wars was 48 hours. Only committed would win.