give us 1 week of old school

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FeaRCeHuNTeR, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Uh huh...
    How about i just experience the 'old school' glory days of kaw vicariously through you instead.

2. Most players couldn't survive if we tried that. To many groups have come along to show different ways to play without directly hitting other people. As a result the art of defense is long since forgotten among most newbs and it makes sense because they can go weeks without being hit.

3. Give us 1 week of no ladyboys

4. Don't do eb, don't do indi/primal wars, hit bl. You can keep it old school for more than one week if this is how you like.

5. Plunder wars is more of a fairy tactic than epic battles. You're asking for if the developers can make a couple thousand trillion available to the KaW player base over a few days. Maybe without the pwar's.

6. I use to say play FC for Old School kaw, but ATA screwed that one up.

7. And no the developers don't decide our mith income. We do. A few hits = little mith, lots of hits = lots of mith. Simple. The developers set the game to play in, set the rules and added the boundaries. We determine how to use what's available.

8. The major difference between them and now, which is tough to explain if you were not there is...the new kaw is a game , be it a good game or awesome game , the new kaw is merely a game. The old kaw was more than a game, it was a lifestyle , it was a major part of your everyday life . The differences between then and now is beyond the gameplay, it goes farther than that. The old kaw you needed a clan to help, protect , and love you., now the clans beg for 14 year old girls to join so they can finish an eb on time. That's a light year worth of difference. But, one thread about how kaw was a myth and all is swept under the rug.

9. Between then *^ and now

10. Today's perspectives will never change history . It happened and I was there .

11. People who make these thread are just trying to look cool, and they always fail.

Don't want to hit EBs? Don't hit EBs.
    Wanna farm like an old school player, go ahead. Nithing is stopping you.
    Wanna run a Pwar? Great! The exploit of oafs and OSFs growing has been closed, but, who cares! Go ahead.

KaW is what ever you make it to be. Trying to force others in to a style of game play that I doubt even you play is just stupid. This thread is nithing more than a cry for attention

12. Rusted hit the nail on the head.

FC kept that old school mentality and look what happened, the game died.

13. I agree with mose play law and stop crying

14. Moose old school kaw had clan loyalty which this "new kaw" lacks. There were no really big alliances people settled clan differences through old school wars that where 48 hrs long and only the most consistent players were rewarded be that as bragging rights or just winning a war that you thought would never end a lot of sleep less nights. New kaw has no clan loyalty

15. Well shoot. Seems like there's no more clan loyalty.
    I'll have to go tell 12MD that now. Hope they don't burn you for heresey. :)

16. I'm farming people and stripping people like crazy AND hitting hte like a bawse.. You crying on forums for devs to encourage you to hit someone like a chump. Stop crying and make your own KAW..

I would also have say my clans has tons of loyalty, if yours doesn't then your clan must be lame

17. Or make a new server

18. Old school kaw.... mith from wars..... the 2 do not go hand in hand.

Mith is only a 2yo concept.

So sorry but your "old school" to me is "rather recent" to me.

19. 12/23 it will be 5 years I've been doing this dumb ass game. I can tell you that there really was a difference in clan activity back then, and pwars and war challenges were definitely more fun than anything going on in KAW now. Yeah you can OSW the same, and a lot of people do. But really, don't confuse hitting repeat attack with the camaraderie and strategy clans had. I think the original intent of the thread was to have a "throwback" event, not return KAW back to pre EB days. It would certainly be more fun and interesting than these idiotic community events. Can't understand why one wouldn't even try it instead of crapping on it without any basis of experience.

20. I think hte has improved pvp imo.. Stripping dwarfs amounts from pre hte.. We are playing for much higher stakes