How To Lose 343 Nobs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BOZO-the-CLOWN, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Morale of the story: Op is whining

2. Give the man his seals back! Before I farm you devs!!!

3. Some good points from each side. Op should have fully read warning yet warning is not exactly clear

4. I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems and the devs are 1!!

5. I call BS on Devs, give him his refund! Greed for money is not respectable.

6. Oh come on Devs. You can refund the seals if you wanted! Give him the seals back. He does have a good point. They are a montatary value item therefore should not go away when you reset. 7 seals? The Devs just robbed that guy of 42$ and I think that's total bull crap. The fact they said they are unable to refund is crap. They can go into any account and manipulate it in any way they want or they wouldn't be able to erase eggs, arrows, feathers and all the other event items off of our profile.

7. Yes when it come to money refunds or giving back what's is your devs are nothing but greedy money pinching grave diggers they only ever cared about there own pockets and then they wonder why this game it dieing slowly

Don't worry there don't it to me more then once 

8. I would like one of the devs to actually post on this thread. See what they have to say.
    But of course that'll never happen. They only post on rainbow and butterfly threads.

9. Poor customer service by ATA. I'm shocked.

Ps- that's sarcasm in case your meter is broken.

10. Come on Devs. You hit a buttons d he gets seals back. It's easy. Just do it

11. Interesting read. Irrespective of the devs position, a little good will would go a long way. Would cost them nothing to do it and they retain a good customer. Win win. Shouldn't be so hard to understand.

12. devs give him his seals back

13. My question is why do you reset? You can still hit completed quests for nobs. There is really no point to reset.

14. The problem is they probably don't view him as a good customer. They probably look at him as a free to play player and no fucks are given by them. Devs favor those that spend over those that don't. Completely different set of rules.

15. @gamepro

It's thought that completing quests gives u a higher chance of nobs.

16. Hahaha...at least this can't happen to me again this year since the reset has been disabled.

17. The meaning of reset is starting from the beginning start with nothing you will still have your achievments. Your story sounds pretty gutting im sorry to hear that but i dont see that refunded.

18. You cannot reset anymore....thanks to the devs deciding they haven't destroyed this game enough yet...... Those tools

19. Partially correct and incorrect. Resetting doesn't mean starting with nothing. You start with all your xstals and nobs. You retain your reset equipment. You keep all your propacks. In fact you keep almost as much stuff as you lose so your statement about starting with nothing is invalid.

The point is if you paid for it you keep it...except seals and horns I guess. It's inconsistent with precedent.

20. Ah must be something they added. Ages ago you get nothing back lol