How To Lose 343 Nobs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BOZO-the-CLOWN, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Lmao, the feedback button isn't for feedback, it's for abuse, such as calling them cunts, assholes, bitches, **** heads and whatever else.
    Good luck with dealing with those idiots though, I'm pretty sure it's just those three founding morons cycling through names so they blame so called "past employee's" for said issues.

2. I invite you all to know support team, they're great people and they're there every time you need them, and they always answer, Mike, Garret, Ruby, Marvin are great people and they always try to do what is in their hands. Insulting them without knowing them is something really weak.

3. Abhraham_Lincoln, I feel you there.

Working for 7 seals by questing 35,000 times is way a lot of effort there. I believe you have spent lots and lots of time trying to have those seals.

In my opinion, if the majority of the players were not informed that they will lose seals or anything rare upon resetting, I would throw my anger on those people who chooses not to refund back the seals and horns after such a big amount of work is done.

One player having this problem, but if we see a lot more having the same problem, the better and stronger our voices will be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that the players would try to purposely buy seals and then reset, but it's best to inform everyone else who genuinely do not know about it before they click the reset button and get the same problem as you do.

I would be fine if I made this kind of mistake, and I can bear for it...but when I see other people are having this...the more players getting the same thing OP gets, the more I will be calling this system outrageous/atrocious.

Anyway, still!
    Give Abraham back the seals!!

4. Yeaaa so the devs told me to tell you to take those noob tears in a jar. take that jar to tim hortons. ask them to pour the tears into their old fashioned glaze. pour that on some timbits and eat it.

[​IMG]

ahah nah that sucks man. hope it works out for ya 

5. Ab, personally I would refund you those seals especially as devs have a history of your actions. But well, I do understand why they won't, as technically it was your fault.

What I don't like is that one sentence answer from support. That's honestly a low effort reply just telling you to bugger off. A few more words about why they can't (well more like they won't, as they could...) refund you those seals would have been welcomed.

There is no in-app purchase possibility for seals/horns, so going to Apple won't bring anything. Furthermore you didn't buy the nobs with cash but earned them with your sweat. The sensible thing would have been to refund you the seals or at least the nobs... I feel for you.

6. That's dumb.. Lol. Should've gotten the seals back with a warning that they will disappear the next time you reset.

#GiveBackTheSeals

7. I got my SOD back yesterday when there was confusion in the ckan and another player and i sealed at the exact same time and hte ate both seals :lol: im shocked they didnt say "sorry for the inconvenience but its your fault our flaws ate 6$ of yours"

8. This company sucks.. Can't wait till they ask me to rate them on Facebook again..

9. Go and ask devs for this interpretation in fact why don't you email them and SS the response.

They will tell you exactly the same of what he has said in his "interpretation" of tou.

10. That's absolutely out of order! The effort that must of took to do aswell...shame on you stinking filthy poo flinging apes. Shame on you.

11. Farming quests for nobs is the same as farming ebs for gold in my opinion. I dont get why you think one is different from the other when you dont spend any real life money on it just because its possible to get them with rl money

12. You are taking advantage of a loophole in their system by doing the reset pattern. Why do you think they would reward someone who is openly taking advantage of their game? I'm on the dev's side on this. While it does suck to lose 7 SOD for sure, it is unfair for you to have then in the first place

13. Thanks for all the feedback. There are some good and not so good points made here that I'd like to reply to:

It's interesting they don't reset pro-pack accounts...this is a pro-pack account and guess what?...it was paid for with nobs from doing quests just like those seals were paid for...hmmm

A strategy I use to increase the number of quests I can do.

True. I made the gold point in my original post but see the pro-pack logic just made.

Technically I don't know what I agreed to losing on a reset. Some items you keep some items you lose. It's not entirely clear which is my point. Also technically they are under def pots but you don't lose them when someone attacks you. That's the kind of inconsistencies the devs create that makes so many things unclear in this game.

Not entirely true or I would not have made the thread. I am making the case for shared blame/honest mistake/what harm would a refund in this case be. I accept that I should have asked before resetting instead of assuming. That was either lazy or careless on my part.

This is squarely in the category of not so bright feedback. Stupid idiot...a master orator and reasoning machine (someone can explain those big words to you Wolfie). I am asking to repaid for an honest mistake. I've done hundreds of resets so I understand them pretty well. At the same time the devs curve ball introductions are not so well understood. How many times do they completely mishandle introducing something new or introduce something without fully understanding the impacts? If I'd made a thread crying about losing all my gold when I reset then your comments would have been more apt if crude.

Thanks for providing your account though when I feel like running some bars on some of my bigger non-reset accounts.

Weak attempt at sarcasm? It's not whiny. Have you ever read forums??? I don't expect candy. I don't expect anything. I am making an argument that under a particular set of facts a refund might be warranted. And your characterization that I was informed I'd lose everything is not accurate either as I never lose everything when I reset. It's a gray area and thus the discussion. I do thank you for getting the thread back on topic...your only solid contribution.

Absolutely fair point which I concede. Solid valiant knight feedback showing how it's done.

Once again wrong Iphito. I acknowledged that you can actually use nobs to buy gold but it is crystal clear that gold does not carry over on reset. I stated that I'm not sure that anyone even trades nobs for gold any more especially when you have HTE and all these bonus spells. My argument is not that we should keep gold but that it is unclear what happens to these pots that don't act like pots at all and are purchased with nobs.

If that's true then good grief :| I guess your case for confusion was greater than mine or maybe more likely the case your cash contribution was greater than mine? :lol:

This is a tired argument. Loophole schmoophole. If you read the help sections that describe the game it clearly states that nobs randomly drop from doing quests. If I dedicate this account to doing quests how is that taking advantage of the game. That is just one way of playing the game. The devs took xstals out of the reset equation because they felt that was an exploit. They made a change. This however is just playing the game. Some choose to pony up $42 for 7 seals and I chose to do 35,000 quests. Can you say which is the proper way to get it done? I got it done and don't appreciate it being all wiped out in the confusing way it happened.

Thanks for all your contributions.

14. It tells you what you will keep and what you will lose when you reset, last I checked.

15. You just answered you own question then numb skull you know fully well that everything resets...

And I'm counting zero times where I've not understood something that ata has done, but hey not everyone is bright enough to read the warning message you get when you press the big bad reset button. :D

16. How about get off my thread since your only contributions are:

-Ignorance
    -Lack of paying attention to detail
    -Lack of reading comprehension
    -Offering insults with every post

If we need no value add whatsoever we'll call you back in.

17. Yes I do have a lack of compassion for people for complain about things which is so blatantly stated to them with a blinding warning message saying "you will lose all allies, buildings" and guess what "items"

Ignorance is not knowing, which if I'm not mistaken I have been right and clearly know more about reset then you who thought you'd keep all your items ;)

What detail you bought seals then reset thinking you'd keep them?

And oh cry me a new one, you won't be the first who took offence to being called a stupid idiot or the last ( btw I was thinking much more insulting words but I sweetened it for you )

But I can respect a request to leave so ill gladly take my leave.

18. Lack of reading comprehension? Who's the one that ignored the message YOU'LL LOOSE EVERYTHING??

19. Told you.... Toxic community  I like you and your way to write abe️