HTLFreak's Roster Builder Program

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Hello all,

I thought I would share a roster builder I made to help people build their opp and ally rosters faster. It is not a roster calculator and it only works for Windows computers...sorry.

1. I put as detailed instructions as I can think of without making it seem too confusing.
    2. If you read the help menu and try it out and it does not work please let me know.
    3. If you calibrate it then move the browser you used to calibrate it with and do not move it back to the location you calibrated the builder in then the roster builder will likely need to be re-calibrated.
    4. Once you use this program to build a roster with, export the roster to a text file via the "Export to a text file" button and pick a location and name to store the file. Once you store the file just open it and highlight everything in it, right-click and select COPY and go to a spreadsheet and paste the copied data into the spreadsheet.
    5. Make sure the Spreadsheet's columns are in the following order: Name, CR, Attack, Attack Defense, Spy Attack, Spy Defense. I know a lot of people like to put the CR first then the name, just know this builder has the Name first then the CR second.
    6. Enjoy :D

Google Drive Link: http://tinyurl.com/KAW-Roster-Builder
    (It might have a daily limit on downloads, if the limit is exceeded just try again later)

2. Ty HTLFREAK now tell me your warring secrets.

3. Will be nice for lazy indy warriors. Seems like i do the ss myself half the time

4. Have you checked the link with support?

5. Sure...looks like they have not locked or removed the thread so I guess they approve :lol:

6. I am not sure what exactly your point is however this program is to make it faster to collect the roster stats. I was able to collect the stats for the ally and opp roster by myself and still have time to establish initial targets as WC and prepare my tracker track with each roster being over 40 members so I know it helps make planning faster for me. I hope it helps others. :D

7. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Agh, excellent program being using it for some time, awesome work.

8. You need to get this approved by the Devs, or else it will get locked.

9. I am not worried if it gets locked, I get nothing from people having it or not having it, it gives no advantage to anyone, and if devs were going to lock it they would have done so already. It is a roster builder...why would devs care if anyone has or uses it? I did ask them a while back if this program would be of any concern but I got no response so I figured...WTH...why not? Worst the devs will do is lock the thread or lock my account. :)

10. Still, you are offering a program on their forums. I'd say it's a liability issue.

Either way, if you don't care, it won't be a problem. 

I've yet to use the program, so, yeah.

11. gj bro n ty

12. I wish you could pm me this :(

13. i tried this and i cant get it to work. i calibrated (multiple times), but nothing appears in the program or text file, not sure what im doing wrong.

14. Did you read the instructions carefully and follow them? If so does the mouse move for you at any point?

15. well ive tried it a few more times, and all i get is the wrong copy and paste in every column.

for example, it c/p the players name in every collumn, not stats.

again recalibrated numerous times, and didnt move mouse

16. I had the same problem mate, don't even touch the mouse just ctrl shift write CR.. Highlight name click insert and that's all you need to do

17. What are wars?

18. Error 404

19. That is a web browser error, has nothing to do with the program itself. That error just means your browser cannot seem to open the Google Drive website to download the program. I cannot help you with that :(

20. Any chance you could post the script for this to run through AutoHotKeys? I had to do that with your tracker and I am having the same issue with this as well.