Pure Attack Build For Ebs?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BREAKD0WN, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hello, im some what new to this game and have a quick question. Ive noticed that when you attack a eb with my trooos i do more dmg to it and get gold for doing so but when you assassinate you do less dmg and get no gold for doing it. Now im not s warting person yet. I just wanna grow and do ebs. So would s pure attack build be best for me? I dunno what to do or understand all these builds. Can some explain all the different builds too.

2. Attack builds make 90% of there gold per hit Spy builds make 90% of there gold at payout

3. Scouts/assassinations make your payout at the end of the eb better. Steals and Attacks increase it slightly but as they make gold per hit are not counted towards payout as much

4. Build enough troop building so that you do not need potions for hits on The Haunting then build some spy buildings.

5. Any other questions feel free to follow me

6. Ah okay thanks

7. So would pure spy be a good eb build?

8. A hansel with 1 att building and rest spies is good (my build minus towers)

9. Can that hit all ebs without potions though?

10. I have good BFE (90m), can hit AFF no potions, starters should have like 1m att or so

11. Hansel or Spybrid are good eb builds Pure spies are great osw/we builds

12. I still fail to see why ps is a good OSW build, hansel better imo

13. I like your name op

14. PS can be a great build for strips or fighting smaller spy builds. Personally I prefer Hansel myself but really falls to preference and how you use your build

15. all the + points to PS are same for hansel. You just cannot attack/ get attacked. Which seems quite useless. They will att others instead, or eb more likely 

16. Well im just looking to make most plunder off ebs so can some one explain how to do so?

17. Wrong, Hansel can attack a PS but at BC a PS will over power spies. Pure attack makes most per hit but PS makes best payout so hybrids kinda best of both worlds

18. You will earn plunder from any successful action on an eb, be it a hit (attack), assa, steal, scout or item, depending on the respective phase.

Hits will give you an immediate payout of gold as well as an end bonus payout at the successful end of the eb (50% of the direct payout). This is basically how you'll earn most of your gold as a hitter. To maximize your earning as a hitter, you'll preferably skim your troops.

A hansel (basically a spy build with one troop building) or a spy however will do decent gold by attacking (no need to skim troops there as you'll always get about the max ally bonus plunder) and get the largest part of your gold as end bonus payout coming from your successful spy actions. Assassinations won't give you immediate payout, however they will give you a nice end bonus payout (depending on the eb). To maximize your earnings as a spy build, attack away but skim your spies (as a hitter would do with his troops).

Do not forget to always have enough gold invested in allies to ensure you get the maximum ally bonus plunder.

Pure troop or spy builds are not recommended for ebs, as you basically just lose half of your possible actions (and some associated plunder).

The biggest plunder killer are towers of any sort. Avoid those in your growth phase and if you never intend to engage any PvP action (it doesn't mean that it won't happen though).

19. @ batdog

Wrong, any build can attack a ps if they have gold out, NO build can attack a ps if zero gold out

20. How does a spy build get its payout from only payout?
    Consider a guild hansel. The gold income comes from ally bonus when attacking payout.