Betting Strategy - Nomad Arrows

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MrNoobCrusher, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Unless you are going broke for top 10, you may want to practice prudence with the next round of betting. The top 10 will need north of 7000 arrows by the end. (~1800 after the 9/27 war > ~3600 > and ~7200 after doubling the final bet)

Many of us are going for the next best thing, the Nomad Crossbow. It would be nice to make top 100 to get the enchanted version, but top 500 is just as well for we can enchant later on. Extrapolating from the little data we have, I believe on October 2nd we will need ~950 arrows for t500. (We’ll be able to hone in on the final target dramatically if the leaderboard is ever updated)

I’ll have about 480 arrows available for the 9/27 war. I plan risk 240. If I win I’ll have just over 700 arrows and hopefully can grind to t500 without having to risk anything on the final two wars. If I lose then I’ll still have a chance to recover with my short stack.

Anyone with more than 300 arrows can probably get away without risking their full stack on this next war and still get a crossbow. If you are going for the bow, then be even more conservative.

I’m curious what others betting situation/strategy is. Happy betting!

2. Troll and cloud seem to be pro betters lol ask them. Although we know trolls. He looks at top clan for most lb inside top 50. And number 2 he looks for known wc/trackers and which side has better warrers. And if those two are the same he bets that color. Then the rest are a toss up.

I think that's what he revealed a few days ago but I may be wrong. Seems like a solid betting strategy to me.

3. Yea Troll got lucky the other day he banked on beating Fonzyii which he didn't.

4. Cn you bet if you're not in the war?

5. What you'll find is a large majority of top 500 wont bet. Simply because many dont know how to guage the system and succeed at it.

6. I think everyone who ends up in the top 500 will have won several hundred arrows via betting.

7. Go for clan with most lb and clan with Fonzyii in it for 1

8. You're forgetting about EB fairies who do B2B HTE 24/7

9. If you bet 100 arrows how many will you win? understandably there are variables, im just looking for a rough estimation.

10. Best strategy. Bet on who I do

11. 1 person liked this

12. Reported for nudity

13. If troubleshooting still continues, click profile in main page, scroll to very bottom then proceed to hit reset.

14. I still got 600 Psion. Let me bet that crap.