What's your fish's name ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by W-Pogue-mahone-W, Sep 26, 2014.

1. I call my fish 5 miles. So I take it out to the ocean and swim with it. Then I say I swam 5 miles. Haahah!!!!!!!!! No? Ok.

2. Wanda (I like John Cleese..)

3. Moby dick (the whale because dick is censored)

4. Namo and merlon

5. I once had 3 fish I loved those 3 they were always happy swimming around in there fish tank with their castle and fake sea grass decorations, one fish was named cella the other was silph and the third was redstar. Then one day I left for the weekend I forgot to feed them b4 I left so they were hungry, when I came back I seem that silph was eating cella poor cella was torn to pieces her cadaver just floating and limbs all separated and floating about, I was devastated at the sight of this and I guess so was redstar because he was never the same after that day, he wouldn't eat and he barely swam he just floated in one spot and stared at his reflection. This bothered me cause I thought he was gonna die and that I was gonna end up with only one fish, then one day I awoken to see that redstar had eaten silph. It was terrible the limbs were all over the tank silphs head was somehow placed over the castles door way as if it was placed as a hunting trophy... So then I decided that fish were overrated so I feed redstar to my new cat that I bought after that terrible experience

And that my friends is what I call 5min of your time wasted reading this

6. Ol' Eye and tortuga named speedy

7. Yea it takes us 5 minutes because we all have 2nd grade reading levels. SMH. Cool story though lol.

8. I had a fish, it was called food. It was delicious.

9. @Madara :lol: I died from lack of air from laughing so much

10. My fish is called Zac Efron

11. Food and yummy in my tummy

12. @ kingdom of heaven I bet it likes men fish too