I Want too convert to being a war player any tips?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EnVy_KaW, Sep 24, 2014.

1. I need help i dont know what the best conversion for a war type build would be for me so plz check out my stats and tell me what i should do :) I dont know wether to convert to all spie or try to be a Tank??

2. The easiest thing to do is to become a SH
    Pretty much have all level 1 sos and a couple attk buildings (2-4). Ask some clannies or consult a guide if you need

Next time please ask in WC or on Dillybar's question thread :)

3. Agreed more of a wc and clan question⇧

4. What type of war though?

5. Drop all attack buildings and be u invincible

6. Convert to Hansel but make it cheap to convert to PS. People usually feel PS is cheap when warring because they can't be attack with 0 gold out.

7. PS. Everyone will love you long time.

'Nuff Said.

If you mean OSW, then it's mainly preferencd

8. What's your play preference? Do you like being a tank and beating down the enemy directly? If so, tower up and build your attack.
    Do you like being an spy build? Using your attacks to get money off epic for pot money and use spies to hit enemy (like I do)? If so, have an attack building and the rest spies.
    Do you want to be a pure spy? This is a build with no attack buildings, just spy buildings and generally no allies. The mechanics of the pure spy can be defeated if they have allies. Pure spy mechanics work with having no gold out. Having allies simply means if the enemy buys an ally then you are subject to hits. There's a thread about this, I think it's in the guide section. You could try having a reset bomb worth a few hundred billion.
    You need to pick your play style and then ask this question again. Also you'll need to hit quite a few more epics to get the gold. And look at that mechanics for builds thread I mentioned earlier, it would be very helpful for you

9. I can't et the links working, it's in the guide section, the 17th thread down. It's called Fight Mechanics.
    The 7th thread down is a basic strip guide and the 14th thread down is a osw allies guide. Check them out too if you're gonna start warring of system.

10. Dillybars thread sux. Don't ask there.

11. Make a tank, fill up all your lands 

And then reset 

12. This is what guides are for. Please use them next time.

13. Ignore these noobs. . I say make a new thread for every question you have, Kaw-related or not. "What's the best time to scratch my ass?" should be good for at least 60 pages

14. Hey guys, I have a real runny nose today, should I make a thread, or reset and become a SH nubtank ps herp a derp?

15. If u drop a building then rebuild it it doubles the stats. Do that alot

16. ^ that's clearly some false info, you know people used to get banned for funny stuff like that