I Want too convert to being a war player any tips?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EnVy_KaW, Sep 24, 2014.

1. It's better to convert after your bigger. Then u can hit all eb. I was once full attacker. Now I have only one attack building. I can hit any eb. I make lots on hte. Hansels get in more hits. I had all 75 lands then I converted.

2. This question is fine for a thread and forums.

3. Depends if you mean PvP and OSW war build or EE war build.

If you mean ee, then I'd recommend a level one shadow hansel and then work on bfe.

If you mean OSW and pvp, I'd recommend you grow a bit first. Continue to fight as you are, but converting later makes it a lot easier. With this account I went from attack to hybrid to hansel. Hansel is my preferred fighting build, because spy builds in general tend to be more effective, due to more possible actions that can be undertaken. Additionally, a stripped hansel can easily turn into a pure spy and irritate the enemy further.

I also recommend the hybrid build, but it's a little more difficult to use. It gives you the attack stats to farm hansels with attacks, while also giving you the spy stats that benefit in the way of being able to zero the spies of pure spies and hansels, thus taking out both methods of causing damage.

Or, for when you're bigger, and I stress the bigger part, go a towered hybrid or towered attack build. The reason I recommend waiting until you're bigger is that each defence and spy defence tower you put up cuts your plunder significantly (not sure of the exact number but I think it ranges from 1-3 mill depending on tier). This type of build is great for bigger players with lots of allies, as it makes stripping more difficult, and forces spy builds to smash against your towers and thus zero themselves if they wish to cause you any damage at all. Again, I'd Like to stress just once more, don't go straight to this build and continue trying to grow. This build should be more of a goal for when you've gotten bigger, and maybe have a few trill in allies.

Hope that helps you with your decision making mate! I know I'm not the biggest of players, but I've got a few accounts and every now and then I play around with the builds.

4. Go sh then bank gold in trillions worth of allies. My goal one day is to own 1 lb player :lol:

5. Anything but sh. Just don't do it.

6. go with my build…pure genius build

7. Be like me and war indis