iOS Slowdown Solution?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I had just taken a suggestion from a friend to do a "SETTINGS RESET" on my iPhone 5s.

This reset is for the settings only.

In the time since then, KAW is working as it did before the update.

I don't want everyone running and resetting their phones, an blaming me for losing all your photos and crap....but the settings reset worked for me.

2. Or, you could just do a full reset.

3. Or you could get an android.

4. Does KaW look any different on iOS 8? I was thinking about downloading iOS 8 but every time I try it says error.

5. I Support jesus . Not the mystical magical pretend jesus

6. save your crap to a backup on itunes or icloud. reset. load back up from wherever you loaded it. mission accomplished.

7. shadow try being on wifi when dling. turn phone off/on. plug phone into computer. i also sometimes do a rain dance.

8. Doesn't everyone know you always wait at least a month or 2 before updating to the next iOS ?

It was like this when iOS 7 came out 8 is not different

9. Shadow, it because of either 1 of 2 possibilities.

1.Your iPhone sucks and is glitched or stuffed up hard.

2. You have a normal iPhone 4 or 3g or 3gs, therefore cannot go past iOS 7. Due to the un-updated old A-chip (which is what I call it) Eg. iPod touch 3g has an A3 chip, therefore cannot got past iOS 1.5.2 due to is programming and software of the A-Chip, I believe iPhone 3gs, 3g and iPhone 4 have somewhere about roughly an A4 chip.

10. Lol! Your welcome Willy 

11. I still have all the iOS 8 updates...

But my KAW experience is back to normal. Just trying to reach out to the players that are still getting the spinner delay during actions.

This solved it without losing anything....except for my settings. But I've fixed them all now and no delay.

12. I'll just wait until my 6plus arrives on Oct 1️

13. Jesus. I have an android device. And it sucks for kaw bud. You're more wrong here then you were two thousand years ago about that religious junk

14. I found a better solution Mr vk. Samsung! Lol. Fixes all your ios8 problems.

15. iPhone blow android out of the water . The security for droid is terrible . You will be hacked . Not if but when .

Thanks willy