kaw reporter?!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Pheles, Sep 18, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

This is Naomi in '12.. She's hawtter now

2. Oh god... It's growing...

3. Damn it...

4. Cha- cha- cha- chia.

5. Haha. I remember that lol. Awesome idea.

6. 

See how much hawtter Naomi is now?

7. Go ahead.. Give her 5 hits (or more) 

8. Ok we need a name for the news first and ideas wall me or respond in forums to get supports or not

9. Ok everybody join me at palring o name is reena id is 33899391

10. Aww screw it the mighty Balto will help so long as they are referred to as the mighty Balto -.-

11. Support I like the interview and reporting idea maybe even with a "sports" (war) section I'll help if you want another reporter

12. No way in gods heaven am I referring to you as that other than my alter ego.

But nice try alter ego

13. Shut up woifie your name doesn't even have an l in it and as Balto has proven l is where it's at and not the letter I!!

14. I can say the same to you woLfLe

You don't have a i in it, and we both know i comes first and i gets all the ladies

15. Balto is able to steal yo girl and yo paycheck within the same minute.

16. Having a spinning horn which has a ribbed texture is what gets the ladies.

17. This idea has been tried at least 3 times that i can recall. Every single person who tried this gave up after just a few months.

What you dont realize now is how much work it takes to put something like that together every month.

Plus youll have to deal with people calling you biased and etc.

Just let Phil do his thing. He seems to be doing this pretty well on reporting on things that matter.

18. Let me think......

NO.

:roll:

Learn one day please OP, you'll ruin forums with ******** threads like this.