Possible iOS8 Slowdown

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. After ios update lots my app got slow. I can see big diffrance on asphalt 8.
    I using 4s 64 gb. My other account on my wife 5s which not got that worse.
    In kaw i did notice my action got bit slow.

2. iOS 7.0.0 FTW :lol:

3. I lost my account after the upgrade. However, I have an ATA account. You might get some emails about lost accounts.

4. Serious lag on all actions grrrr shouldn't have DL ios8

5. The predictive text box thing interferes with some typing windows and sometimes screws up CC messages.

6. Why can't iOS 8 copy n paste

7. I just noticed that you can't copy and paste on forums or wc/cc/ac for me when I updated to iOS 8 today also most definitely much slower than when I was iOS 7. I'm using an iPad 2 by the way.

-REAPER

8. Also wanna add that when doing any type of actions in an eb it's very slow also when buying something on the marketplace like potions to hit an eb it's also very slow.

-REAPER

9. Slow everything, load screen, atks, chats, ebs, war hits, nitifucations, and I use iPhone 5c

10. It says on the download that earlier iPhones will b slower. My Wife's iPhone 5s is fine after the update. I have an iPhone 4s and it got real slow a few days b4 the update. Just have to wait for the apps to have updates.

11. iPhone 4s - iOS 8 - Can't see newsfeed. When I hit the eb, screen went white (only a few times). And it keeps saying that I have a spell active when I attack something, but when I checked my profile, it says I don't have any spells active. So far those are all the side effects I found. Thanks valiant DEVS of KAW!

12. My android keeps glitching. Girl on front page, it's her cloths.....they keep falling off

13. Just updated iPhone 5 and actions are severely slow. Please help

14. When you use emoji keyboard you cannot send message until you are back to a normal keyboard and while in emoji keyboard the chat sits on top of each other

15. Can't copy and paste on iPad

16. I am using the iPhone 5S and the app has severely slowed down. "Resuming connection" and "completing action" both seem to have become 5 times slower than before.

17. Chat screen is acting funny, on both my iPad and iPhone.
    Sometimes can't press submit, sometimes can't see chat posts if my keyboard is open.

18. I think there are issues with iOS 8 on the iPhone 4S not just with kaw from what I've read.