HEALTH REGENERATION

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SAVAGED_WEED_KING, Sep 15, 2014.

1. I like the health regeneration.. It's was cool.. Thanks kaw.. Wish it last forever 

2. Health? Wtf is health regeneration?

On another note. The effort in this thread is outstanding!

Keep it up op! I'm sure you'll finally win a forum ban.

In the mean time:) ||
    V

Inb4lock

3. I'm assuming you meant the double regens? Either way, you should have sent this through feedback instead of forums.

4. Oh sorry lol.. Well do it now

5. This thread, is not really low effort. It shows why you appreciate, what the development team has done for all Kingdom at War players.

Also, on a side note. It is not Health Regeneration, but Troop Regeneration.

Happy 5th Anniversary, Kingdoms at War

Happy Kawing, Everyone.

6. Sorry but only computer and bb code savy folks can make threads. Us every day player who don't care for the art of pictures and fancy coloring or a wall of needless text to convey a simple thought aren't welcome to create a thread. Only post on them....sometimes...under scrutiny

7. There's nothing wrong with the regen time. It's fine.
    LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS!

8. I beat, health regeneration is a process in which your health, or "HP" gets renewed or refilled.

9. I really should have read the whole thread before I posted. I thought it was another thread about changing the regen time.

10. Thank you daemin

11. Its a fun promo but i wouldnt want 2x regen always.

it would be a great war mode though as the double regen makes wars much more fun and turtle wars less common