which gives more plunder hl lvl 4 or hf lvl 2?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lmtdconv92, Sep 14, 2014.

1. As the topic states. Which 150b upgrade gives a higher level of plunder. Im my case i am taking atk building. I know hf gives better stats.
    Thanks

2. Hf lvl 2

Just

3. Im just taking a shot in the dark here, but via experience n prior growth, ihave learnt that complete builds give the most plunder

4. I think it's very close. But hf pips it. This not based on fact just opinion.

5. Honestly it's probably not a big difference either way. I prefer the hf route since I get a better bang for my gold once I go lv3 or higher than I would on a hl lv4

6. Go for HF lvl2, for the reason greatness explained. HL lvl4 is a dead-end.

Once you upgrade one HF lvl1 to 2 (T6), continue upgrading it up to lvl5, it's the best stats per buck.

7. Lol nubs... You gain more stats for the gold spent with HL lvl 4. Plunder is for eb fairies. It's all about the stats, screw plunder.

8. HF as you then can lvl it up more which in turn will give better plunder and stats than a hl lvl4 both are all ug's though but long run hf. :)

9. Smith, have you ever been in a pwar?

10. You have to think in terms of long term for the correct answer and some depends on what you've already built because hf level 2 is like SOS level 2 you do it to get past it.
    The truth is SIX HL upgrades = 1 HF upgrade to level 5 assuming you already have the level 1. Both = 900 bil on the highlands you will get approx 360 k attack stats (even building) on the hoarfrost you get 482 k On the hl you get between 600 and 900 k increase in plunder depending on build on hf 1.1 mil to 1.7 mil depending on build (this is on the sleeping giant eb)

11. hl 4 gives more stats and plunder. Don't listen to guesstimates.