OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to only one response .... My farm is now goin back to 5 per day per person. ESP since I'm bottoming out so fast now lol I will warn you the first time if you read elsewhere before here and as always feel free to sign on as an OSF if you meet requirement and more ASF guards are fun...cya around comrades

2. Ok why am I still giving ppl too weak but others can hit me?? I have cash... Guess I'll get a troop building sigh

3. Troop building will make you weak all the time
    Farms with troop buildings are phail pharma

4. Chras... But when I had 0 troops ppl were telling me I was too weak even when I had 20-30 mil in hand yet others were hitting me easy... Gotta find new balence

on the other hand, getting a lvl 3 forge was insanly cheap compared to guild and tower upgrades

5. Lol my OSF rules make my own thread real quiet and only on walls....fine I'm gearing up for a switch from OSF to guard for a few but you can still hit me fine lol all guards remember if you are getting spammed post on other guards walls for help after warning them of course lol

6. Corinthian, I'm signing on here. Just got farmed 27x by same person overnight. I'm fuming

7. Lol z-cars one time my news properly loaded instead of stopping at 50 and adding while on and while at lunch I checked my news and saw 400+ hits lol

8. notice. due to overfarming by aqua, chris4321, and some others, the farm is temporarily closed. 

9. Better put up some towers and bank in allies/items and have guards on station to enforce that MM. Watch yourself

10. Hit aqua till he was too weak to attack but got nothing :( damn yoorgor making milkman close

11. We need to teach Aqua a lesson. He farmed me out too, something like 27 hits in a row

12. Guys stick to walls remember.... The OSF is not running a hitlist ATM so post on ig and Templar walls an communicate with individual guards to get thing done and done without fuss

13. Pls kill "fother_mucker"
    Me: "limit killing me to 5 times (warning one)
    Him: "you and your pussie spies can blow me"
    Me: "keep attacking then if you think that"
    Him: "10 wins looks really cool. ****tard"
    -.-

14. Krogg... Post that on IG forums/ hitlist and Templar discussion and perhaps a few independant peoples walls NOT here hit requests stick to outside threads and walls... Thanks

15. Ok sorry, told my friend that's #26(on porpose) :D

16. i found it Cor, I will post once I have sold
    all my allies, then convert...

17. Can some tell me who are some OSFS?

18. Project just look on this thread,... Milkin_man , krogg , and rozofoshowzo are the most recent and active ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.