5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. all my fireworks were used up during warthey shouldnt have been used as part of all items selected...

2. One more day, one more day.....great stuff need one more day

3. Thanks KAW i enjoyed it all

4. Thanks devs. That was a really enjoyable week!

5. I didnt get free xtal on september 14 before 11:59pm Pdt :'(

6. Thanks. It was fun and enjoyed everything accept $5 seal.

7. That was a fun week, increased plunder on log in made it a frantic dash to use it instead of getting ready in the mornings  and double regen was a neat and different bonus. If I had a war build those wars woulda been awesome. Thanks devs️

8. Thanks devs! That was awesome. Double REGEN during wars only would be awesome 

9. Thanks KAW i enjoyed it

10. Thanks for the great event devs. My only complaint is that my banana doesnt work. I was in all but 1 of the indi wars but my banana was broken each time. How can i fix my banana. Lmao, in all seriousness great event devs, i really enjoyed it and there were perks for everyone. Hell even double regen was great for pvp players.

11. One reason bananas may not work is if you were an asw winner and have stars. The star spell trumps the banana spell so therefore bananas will not show up

12. Loved the large wars. Please bring back larger size wars. Maybe 65-80 man wars or something would be great!!

13. So glad to hear that you all enjoyed our 5th Anniversary Celebration.

It's crazy to think that it's been 5 years since Kingdoms at War launched. We truly wouldn't be here without all of our amazing players so this was a chance for us to give something back.

Here's to hoping for a bright future :)

14. Ty kaw devs
    For the first time in awile, I think you pulled a full event off, with very little complaining 
    That's one badge that kaw community should have on his kaw profile cheers!

15. I really liked the 1/2 regen time for troops, be nice to have a dropped reward like that at random.

16. Would there be an extension on these bonuses due to popular demand.....

17. It was a fine celebration! Nice mix of events, the double regen was enjoyable n a nice change ..would be nice to see it again

18. I cant wait for the 6th year!

19. I agree, never been more active. Double regen was amazing.