New strategy I learned

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Noob3, Sep 7, 2014.

1. If you want to join a noob clan, join AoW Ignition and they will teach noob strategy. They are bad and should feel bad. If you want to get out of OSW while in AoW please just post on any topic in the forums. It is really good idea because AoW is a sissy and doesn't want a name somewhere where they can be hit. Go Black Hand I hope you guys win.

2. Black hand is worse.

3. AoW smokey is hitting me instead of BH. Looks like they lost the war support to BH

4. I'm thinking about declaring war on black hand

5. :lol:

6. You're ugly

7. Please keep this in topic, it is trash talk of AoW Ignition not of BH

8. I'll start. Smokey said I was perm farm but I have only been hit like 4 times from him.

9. Probably have more important matters then hitting some eleven year old tiny build.

10. Frosty....

*cue spongebob rainbow*
    Nobody cares :D

If you're being a wee whiney ***** about it in forums it just shows that youre worse than them <3

11. AoW are learning fast. Dont you worry there

12. Lmao @the sh, tiny build? Look at yourself exploit with them 5 lvl 1 stables and sos

13. Get plowed is noob.

14. I think iron maiden is planning a strip on op tonight. Follow him for details

15. Frosty...the snowman?

16. Preach it clumsy :lol:

17. A strip on me? Lol I've been asking people to hire my allies a ton and now you are just listening?

18. ^ casts ally spell :lol:

19. I did that before I went to baseball practice idiot.

20. If smokey sucks at pinning u then why have u already posted a thread about them after only 4 inc? 