season 4 Greed.. irony of players support.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Street_Heart, Aug 31, 2014.

1. As you read this you'll realize devs are making this game worse and worse.. they are getting even more greedy.. Let's put it this way..
    100 medallions /8 weeks = 12.5 medallions/week, assuming you win EVERY SINGLE war, doesn't seem THAT bad right?

Now let's take a look as it was before..

Lvl 50 rancor, assuming you win EVERYwar.
    Week1: 2 wars = 4 rancor +
    Week2: 2 wars = 8 rancor +
    week3: 2 wars = 12 rancor +
    week4: 2 wars = 16 rancor +
    Week5: 2 wars = 22 rancor +
    Week6: 2 wars = 28 rancor +
    Week7: 3 wars = 40 rancor +
    Week8: 3 wars = 50 rancor

So in the total of 8 weeks ASSUMING you won ALL wars it only requires 18 xtals to get to lVl 50.

NOW ONLY in only 1 week, ASSUMING you win all wars you should get 12.5 medallions per week to ONLY receive a slightly better equipment. THAT IS 6-7 CLAN wars (to maximize wins)or a combination, but for a most minumum of ASSUMING YOU WON ALL WARS, of 6-7 / week.

This game is getting worse and worse....

NOT to mention indi wars are a coin flip.. so that will statistically require even TWICE as much xtals.. meaning 12-14 xtals per week!!! AT THE MOST MINIMUM...

BUT HEY!! You don't lose medallions when you lose (sarcasm), but at least you get to spend 4x as much as before.. hey you want a 'better' game now you get to pay 4x as much..

Good luck season 4 you've lost ME as a customer.

p.s. the MOST ironic thing of it all is the people that spend the least is the one the complains the most about "fair" game. now you get to spend 4x as much... congratulations... you've gotten what you wanted..

all i've gotta say is community has tried to fix a "broken" system and gotten it into an even worse system that pushes you the same direction as before, just NOW spending, MORE... thank you all the complainers... now suck it up spend more!!

summary: epic fail by devs trying to make mass appeal for S4..

2. What happened to the days where we just hit ebs and then osw?
    Am I the only one that was happy back then?
    This reminds me why I deleted this app 6 months ago.

3. 100% agree devs completely losing control I can only war once a day in week and maybe twice on a weekend doing that I got to 30-40 last 3 seasons think I'll spend my money else where from now on

4. You got a point there bud i was just thinking the same thing. I can only war twice a day it depends Maybe just once a day do to being at work most of the time. Guess i might miss out on some awsome equipment, but atleast ill try and get what i can. Support Lol

5. round wars and Primal wars are a coinflip too, yes you can make your own roster, but you dont know if you face a better roster or not...

6. Support to new setup lets not make this equip super easy to get for every acc, because otherwise what's the point. :lol: it's the same thing with the hunt items (example swarm ring) we aren't all supposed to get all the items and maxed too. I like the new idea of multiple war types and not losing any medallions for a loss.

7. Competition should be n is a coin flip thats why u n I play the game. Games r for fun n played in a fair manner or something is drastically wrong. Ppl have always looked for advantages since the beginning of mankind's time on this earth. We cannot believe that will ever change. When it comes to gaming tho fairness n equal competition is strived for by devs in the best interest for all concerned. Many views n opinions have been presented in the many forums n will continue. As for greed or other such words used its irrelevant n kaw will flounder or flourish on its own merits. I've said it before n say it again ATA will do what they deem as whats best for kaw to exist whether they rake in the money or they lose grip on reality. What other app has the interaction n passion that we the ppl bring to this game. None i'm aware of not that i play any other app either. Thru it all i've gotta say i was a vidiot from the days of Sega Genesis n gave up gaming when it interfered in my daily life. Now here i am a few decades later back at square one. Guess i'm a born vidiot n i blame it on my buddy who introduced me way back to Diplomacy n AD

8. Are they getting greedy or are you just getting more and more whinny? Maybe you just need a slap behind the head to change this entitled behavior that you have... Just a thought

9. Never in any season or off season have the DEVS required crystal use in war. They aren't required by game law. The requirement is something clans regulate, not the devs. And they actually make a reward that you don't lose when you lose a war and people still complain.

10. I stopped EE warring because statistical it's not worth it and I'd rather grow / BFA. And because I won't fund the devs till they do something we actually WANT.

11. No Ace, xstals have never been required to do ee wars. But they are required to win. The current reward structure is based soley on winning, so unless you aspire to be a punching bag, the they're needed.
    I am agreeing more n more with Val, rewards for ee are not worth the cost. At this point, I ee more for the enjoyment of the competition. But this will soon end to without more participants. Stop giving people plunder bonus for lame ebs, and give it for trying to ee, win or lose.

12. Support

13. Valid point Lord. But you can't day it isn't changing. Lovers are starting to get "punished" less when they lose a match.

14. Yes Ace kiss up to te Devs as much as u can lol

15. I really dont understand how anybody can complain about EE now…there are wars suited for everybody…if you are a serious EE player getting the points nessecary isnt gonna be that hard

16. Ace, just because you are mod doesn't mean you have to support the devs every move. Or every decision they make. Mostly when it's wrong.

17. Keep in mind that towards the end of the season the amount of medallions you get will probably go up.
    Though yes, I agree, we should've just kept Season 1's mechs.

But I war for the enjoyment, as most should too.

Also, one of the few ways the devs could make up for this is if they released war crystals.
    You need to spend 12 xtals a week? Why the hell not? We have free xtals.

18. Again and again we see people state that if you get a crappy matchup, you're screwed. So why not allow limited modifications after matchup so you can adjust for this? Not to mention that your opponent can modify too so **** gets interesting

19. Just because he is a mod means he is supporting their every move?