season 4 Greed.. irony of players support.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Street_Heart, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Not sure if this has been mentioned but keep in mind that medals are not lost and rancor was. As a result they had to increase the reward thresholds. That being said, I still agree with you conclusion that the devs emphasis on monetizing the game is increasing  just not sure this is the most applicable example.

2. Yes getting knifed once is preferable that getting it twice I agree.

3. Lmfao I like that comment

4. Support Onesy's post

5. It is not the gold being hard it is the goal being impossible. If I had the time to do all 168 Indy Wars and won the customary 50% that only = 84 medal.

6. N u conveniently ignore the other 168 wars

7. Oh and your probbly ass hurt sh not very effective now too right  if unhappy delete the dam app download party in my dorm 

8. Why is that? Maybe ur being deceptive due to the fact ur build choice is what ur stuck with.
    Now the truth for those of u built for EE n chasing the 100 medallions.

Potential Medallions to be won:
    indy Wars 168
    Primal Wars 224
    Round Wars 112
    Total 504

9. Good for your to make the math for me nighthawk.. so this season devs expect me to spend potentially $508 in 8 weeks just from wars.. this was the whole point about this thread. Devs have gotten too greedy.
    Idc about sh, and I agree equipment should be elusive and not easily available to everyone
    However now the money you spend on wars far exceeds the benefit.
    If you spend that money in bfa instead of xtals for war you would be much stronger than even without warring.. idk how ppl fail to realize that or still support the devs despite of their greed. They changed the mechanics mostly for their benefit and the most comical thing of it all is the kiss asses still seem to support devs.

10. War xstal idea would solve it ... Or devs could do the unthinkable and refund the xstal (which they have done and can do). Everyone can agree that the lack if participants is one of the main drawbacks to the EE system... Devs could and should do all they can to promote participation 

11. I agree. Given as many wars as devs want us to do kow, war xtals(just as they promised for s4) should be put into place.
    I'm sure by now, way too late for that. But as always, devs with their big let downs and broken promises and timelines.

12. Dbogr, the saying is true ... you get what you pay for ... pay nothing ... get nothing ... it's a game ... and like every game, it costs either time or money or both to play ... whether it's a video arcade, or your own xbox/ps/wii you pay the developer for the game upfront and then you spend hours of your life playing it ... Real life sports games cost money and time ... even a deck of cards costs you money to buy ... nothing in life is really free ... so complaining that the game costs money and time to me is pointless ... (and whatever you do, PLEASE don't let this mindset spill into your real life ... you have an awesome girlfriend ... I'd hate to see you lose her cause you tell her she costs more this season than last ...)

13. Top tier rewards will def take a lot of work.

That being said the new armor for sale in the market place is pretty damn close to the elemental armor .

20 wins = marketplace armor .

14. if devs need money, just sell those equipment directly to those who can afford. no need to waste time on wars. sell gold,sell miths & sell all upgrades...

15. That was a very good point you made jedi. Just kinda upset me the huge inflation in investment in comparison to previous seasons. I agree with you though, it's a very valid point. Anyway, of course I keep warring I love ee wars lol. And until mids start participating more in primals, maybe I'll even like them too lol

16. It is not the money as much as the Top Tier is unattainable for anyone with a normal life schedule.

17. My thing is the one rewarded medallion for an Indy war they are so much harder to win... What is this sh discrimination. Plus those are some of the only wars noobs can do

18. Didn't read all 4 pages.. but I would almost guarantee that the rewards for winning will double in the weeks to come... just like every other season/promo.

I wouldn't get all butthurt over the current rewards system bc history has shown they increase the payout (ex feathers, rancor, etc ) as the event unfolds.