Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. S3 equipment cost just over 1,000 mithril to upgrade all 6 pieces to Level 10.

Admittedly these go up to 15 (man, there could have been an excellent Spinal Tap shout out if they only went up to 11, but I digress). Anyway, I agree with others who say the mithril cost to enchant this new equipment seems a little, er, . . . . . steep.

Here's back to off season wars just so I can enchant the stuff I won during the season . . . . . yea.

Cheers,

kage.

2. These amps go up to 11

3. @strategy

Not worth it

4. This just further supports that mith should be a flat fee and equal payout for all, regardless of build size. Tiered priced haven't made sense since you could buy unlimited amounts.

5. So I warred almost all wars this season... got all equip but only had enough to fully upgrade greaves and now I'm all out lol... now I have to war more to upgrade the others and I just want a life back XD

6. Ok well done s4, time to get to s5, a better one

7. Hey devs I got a achievement that said I was in top 500 but still got no rewards for it... can someone please check that out?
    Thank you

8. So yaaaa this is awkward lol. Number 1 (me) didn't get any rewards.. And number 11 (akuma) got the top 10 banner..

Please at least give me my rewards soon haha 

9. It's truedevs messed up.

I believe aikiuimia deserves the top 10 banner, he hardly missed top 10 out of all of us was in the hardest individual war bracket. Now that he got it you can't take it away lol.

Let aikiuimia keep his top 10 banner and give it to fonzyii17 as he earned it.

10. Apologies for the delay, I've just talked with the developers and they're taking a look at what happened. We'll get your rewards to you soon.

PS: Congratulations on your first place finish.

11. Thank you for the fast response! While you're here, this season was perfect. 

12. Should be all good now, and we're glad you enjoyed it :)

13. And here all the kaw players participating in the Season 4 of the Estoc Trials, goes one step further and stronger!

14. Can't air for S5.  hopefully I'll get to war more often.

15. Akuma worked as hard as the rest of top 10. He was only a couple wins from passing me, deserves banner at least just as much as top 10 do imo

16. *aikiuimia
    damn filter

17. I agree with what sparky and troll said.

While I'm here:

Thank you all of Apocalypse for the amazing season! I love you guys.

Special thanks to: Vix, Dast, spice, Dali, ron, knight, rissa, BG, and everyone else who constantly helped organize. You guys are beasts and I wouldn't have even been close without you guys

18. Well this is awkward. Working hard all season is an understatement. 11th place sucked so bad. I don't know if the devs will take back the banner and etc. Honestly being in 11th place without being able to do round and being in the LB bracket is an achievement all in itself. I did my best and I'm proud of myself regardless if I made the top 10 or not. Thanks for all the support.

19. If your giving out free banners id like a free lvl 5 ee. I warred hard too and want stuff given to me as well

20. Can you please start the next equip event :lol: I'd really love a new pair of gloves, greaves or a trinket