Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Srlsy?! next time maybe put that in the stupid update. i want my second medal! :)

2. Hi there…

So we won the indi war. But i only got 1 medallion from it. In the thread it clearly says 2 medallions from individual wars. So why is it that instead of 2 i get 1

3. Kaw community you didn't even answer the guys question he asked if you would compensate the players who Indi round and primal the medals you promised that weren't going to increase for the medals they could hve been gettin answer the question and stop beating around to bush yes or no

4. @epic the increase is on monday

5. Ty for increasing the indi war medallion payout devs

6. I thought it 3 medal on primal? I got only 2

7. If you read Vix's response to Epic's identical question to yours, the medal increase starts Monday.

8. Well thanks for the answer  that's good enough lol

9. How many more weeks are left in s4?

10. So how come we are still getting 2 medallions for primal instead of three?

11. The increase for indi already started (before you say the increases start monday).

12. @Burns
    The 100 man roster indi wars are supposed to give out 2medals. The official increase for primal and indi starts next week.

13. The 100 people Indy Wars and 2 Medallion is part of the 5th Anniversary promo.

14. If you win lol

15. I received only two medallions for a primal win in War 34 today

16. thanks for telling :roll:

17. @KAW I do not support this decision in increasing the medallions at all. If people want the equipment then they need to wor plain and simple. I have personally participated in 34 wars over the past two weeks I currently have a medallion count of 33. You say you're doing this increase to help other players obtain the war equipment, but what about all the players that have been focusing hard on the top prizes such as top 100? You not only are increasing the availability of equipment but you are also increasing the availability of the top prizes that many of us have worked so hard thus far to obtain. Are you going to make a special increaseto help the ones that have been woring non stop stay in the top spots? Sorry, but I'm just a little curious what special treatment do we get for participating in all of these wars over the past two weeks, maintaining our daily goals to keep us in the top positions..... or do we just get to say we were ahead until they decided to do an increase? Personally I think if you want to make the equipment more available to other players don't do an increase, drop the number of medallions for the equipment needed to obtain just the equipment therefore not affecting any of the leaderboards.

,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

18. Can i ask? Until what level can the ee spell can be stacked up to?

19. U just screwed up chilirose and also ignored 3am pdt timeslot request and gave more exploit clans more medallions. You said you would monitor round wars and if stacking continued u would pull them. I have seen nothing but bigger stacking than previously. Id rather there be an indy war at this timr so more ppl can be helped