Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. dump all bfa, problem fixed

2. tried that. didn't work. Clan full of low-bfa accounts, small total cs, still matchted kotfe, 200m cs bigger with more bfa.

Just takin the good with the bad from here.

3. I agree with Dali. Every freakin match were either 100 mil cs bigger or smaller. The bfe /bfa variables are supposedly gone for better matching, and it's still terrible. We don't even get the clan strength guide from last season. I thought shutting down gaw n fc meant something would finally be done with kaw. Instead, more of the same.

4. If you look at clans matching in primals it seems to still be on order of strength

So it's

600mil cs vs

500 vs

375 vs

That 400 roster and 375mil roster would have been a better match but would've created two no matches

Maybe the war clans can agree on stat ranges for the season since devs can't seem to figure this out on their own

5. Worth a try Spil. Devs obviously can't figure it out. I just want competitive wars.

6. wish it was that simple, but you would always have a clan pushing it a bit more to gain advantage.

Need more clans warring, only way to do that is lower roster size which has been begged for already.

Now you have builds for round, that cant war primal because of bfa, and oposite, there just are not enough builds to do all the different wars.

Wish they would fix primal matching.

I dont mind converting, but its all a mess.

Warring with main in indi, its a joke at the upper levels too. Maybe will get a chance to indi with spilatch instead of against for once.

7. Support lower roster sizes. Been saying that forever. Also, why in the world can't u give a mild (7%) blood reigns spell to clans who try a war. Set an action minium, and it will help participation. I mean, cmon, u give it for easy ebs.

8. Update 9/18/2014
    The individual wars taking place at the following times will now be using 50 player roster sizes:
    9/19 @ 3PM PDT
    9/21 @ 9PM PDT
    9/23 @ 6AM PDT
    9/25 @ 12PM PDT
    9/27 @ 6PM PDT
    9/29 @ 9AM PDT
    10/1 @ 3PM PDT

9. I think kaw is trying to tell us we were never meant to have war leads and trackers in individual wars.

10. Lmbo well that should be fun

Think this is because of the top teir warring issues with the uber larger lb in wars

11. With twice as many daily wars as in the past, shouldn't the daily mith limit be raised?

12. Plenty of 3pm wars involved in your schenadigens. How about some 3 am tricks?

In the immortal words of zoolander 'do it do it just do it do it'

13. I ask for smaller roster sizes for primal, next post from the devs is for larger roster's for indy... *Facepalm*

14. Smaller rosters would suck if you ask me. I end up matching friends/family enough as it is. Make us break apart into even more clans would make it so much worse imo. 20 is probably the perfect roster size. Not hard at all to fill a 20 person roster. Hell dl usually gets two rosters signed up for primal wars. There are people out there to fill rosters. You just gotta look and maybe train them up a little.

15. If you end up in top 500, but don't have the 100 medallions required to get all equipment, will you still get all the equipment at lvl5 as the thread states?

16. Good question. Dev plz answer

17. When does S4 end?

18. While we're expecting the Top 500 to have over 100 Medallions, if that doesn't happen yes, they will still get all of the equipment listed as +5

19. Thank you mr. Or mrs. Kaw