Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. 2 medals 

Guys, we all know they'll fix it. lol

2. Obviously it's a mistake. Send feedback and await for KC's response.

3. same issue. only awarded 2 medals instead of 4

4. Looking into this guys, thanks.

5. Ily kaw  ty for being fast

6. Well it's pretty fast when ur spamming feedback :)

7. Dev went rouge!! Back to 2 medallion payout :p

8. Can we get like 5 more med or 50mith for this problem since this has happened multiple times this season?

Gets annoying devs
    Bear

9. Cause there is about 1000 people that do EE and 80000 active players life still goes on for those that choose not to EE.

10. What's happening in regards to the double sko, sko/ko problems from the war this morning?

11. KaW Admin, any answer to my questions yet?

1. is S4 reward equipment Upgraded with Myth or aqua/inf?

2. Is there a no fail on enchanting it and is the enchanting cost low like with prior seasons?

12. Anyone else have problem of only regen 2% troops for war 20 ?

13. It will use Mithril, and is no fail

14. When does season end ?

15. kaw_admin, why was i threatened that my rewards would be taken away? Because i was wrongly accused of "spamming cc" , not even in the war

16. the banner looks awesome
    i want it :(

17. No fail greaves sound pretty nice to me

18. Will this war schedule stay the same after s4 over? I think this primal, Indy, round war rotation and time periods are good idea for all in my opinion

19. Kaw..com

U guys said be4 season starts you wouldn't increase medals...due to being unfair...lol feel for the guys who warred so hard early on in season...u may notice devs I've not stopped warring...when !!!! When u increased medals n lied to all your community...dis....gus...ting ️