Need Guide For Spy Builddddddd:d

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Stealy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. I need spy build guide!
    Currently have lvl2 CF & lvl2 CoE
    With lvl2 castle and 3 HL explored
    and rest lands are all guilds lvl4
    some1 I know suggested me to build more attack buildings I'm not sure becuz I never went spy build be4 Please help
    How many atk buildings do I need and
    am I going good?
    My plan was to transfer guild to SoS after my 7th high land Please help#!!!!!!!!

2. Build spy buildings 

3. Should I build anything other than spy building from now? Was plannin to build 1 spy tower and 2 def tower on 3 of my high lands

4. You should have some att to succesfull hit ebs, and dont build towers unless you build alot. Towers decrease your plunder.

Buid lv4 guilds on hl till you unlocked 15. Then switch them for volary.

Dont quote me on this :D

5. Get more atk bfe, use only 1 coe for your atk building, do 23 sos on ll, 25 volary on hl, and 25 trees on hf. Done.

Don't build guilds or sos on your hl, thats a waste of money, just do volary. Dont do any towers, they will stunt growth

6. Guilds on ll then SOS on hl until the upgrades are over 115 bil. Then convert ll to SOS too. Then volary on the unlocked hl then ice trees on hf until the lands are more expensive then the next hl. The. Go from there doing the cheapest things. Your attack buildings shouldn't be too expensive but should give you enough attack to hit most ebs and not take up the land that your spy buildings need. I kinda just rambled a bit there pm me if you need a better explanation

7. Thank you everyone for help! :D
    VERY APPRECIATED :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

8. Guilds on hl and ll till you hit 15 hl, then switch for vols and save to swap most if not all guilds on ll to sos3. If you want to build towers, you should only build the HF towers, not sure what theyre called. More efficient in the long run.

9. ^ guilds lv 5

10. Dont build towers unless you plan on doing EE or OSW.

11. Thanks everyone for help!

12. Keep building guilds until u explore ur 15th HL then convert ur LL guilds to SOS L3 . Then HL guilds to volary L1 n build some atk buildings so u can atk the ebs.