Season 4 Concerns & Schedule Change

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Well thanks devs. Battle ground vs mk. 5lb to 0 LB. I will not be participating in any more round wars. Absolutely ridiculous

2. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Thats why most of us dont participate in round wars anymore - its not a war accessable to 95% people in kaw anymore

But glad we have indie and primal options to choose from

3. Round wars are for LB/SH you guys still don't know this till now lol

4. I'd rather stick a hot poker up my ass than do a round war

5. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Can't view any IW war clans 

6. We should have a forum pajama party for all those who think theyre cool and they know everything about kaw but really are noobs and dont know crap

7. Re: Season 4 Concerns
    New postby RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Thats why most of us dont participate in round wars anymore - its not a war accessable to 95% people in kaw anymore

Seems you are spot on. Only 5% of those warring are accessible to war for round 1.

8. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Hey there I joined the s4 war 1 -round and I didn't get miths at the end of the war please help me getting my reward miths.. Thanks .

9. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Devs have fixed nothing. Old stacked roster: LB/sh, new stacked roster: towers/ps. It's called strategy and is not cause for changing a war system.

10. Re: Season 4 Concerns

THIS GUY IS RIGHT. there are clans defeated lb clan without lb on their side. IT'S ABOUT STRAT and how fast your warrers. "YOU GOT GOLD ,DEVS GOT REAL MONEY" lol

11. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Godiva is a female 

12. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Honestly it makes more sense to match clans by # of sh warrin

if a clans stacks with 13 sh - they should only b considered to b matched w another clan w 13 sh. In the same way if a clan wars w 5 sh, another clan warrin w 5 sh should b considered.

Of course, if the total bfa, bfe and cs r off, then a no match should occur.

13. Re: Season 4 Concerns

All the wars r a joke.

Round - lb/sh rosters

Primal. - all bc monster rosters with no plunder

Individual - devs just make a roster by taking strength of who cast and put odds on one team and evens on the other. So when the top 5 start rotating which war they will do they will never lose.

Kaw is so screwed up that it's not funny.

Cap the damn range people can reach to double their cs or 1/2 their cs and it will make warring fun again. It will make building rosters and strategy a real part of the game vs this crap.

14. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Primal - we been warring without a stack of bc tanks and doing fine

Play about with rosters more - it took seasons before every clan went to lb/SH rosters

Primal - just look at all the wars - we dont all stack bc bigs lol and we vary rarely meet the big categories in match ups

15. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Why equip used in matchups in primal wars ?

Fix it quickly please .

16. 22vs23 and acetown on otherside? Mods get advantage? Totally unfair.

17. Mistake mod is pandaGeorge ^^

18. how are you matching people with 1 team has 1 more person??????

19. Re: Season 4 Concerns

I also would like to hear how match up is done for 22 vs 23 in a classic match.

20. Re: Season 4 Concerns

I don't never post .... But today's Indi wars for 3 pm are ridiculosus... I'm in a clan with 9 ps and then enemy has 0 ps.... I don't under stand this crap .... Indi matches are getting more and more screwed up everytime ..... Please fix your problem so we can enjoy Indi wars better ...