Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Dylacer, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Well is the devs ion pimd ,the devs on here

2. My bday is in dec I think pimd only cares about ppl with $$$ that put money in pimd .16 yr olds opinionw don't matter in pimd:(

3. I won't apologize for being 16. They need to know that 16 yr olds will play pimd no matter whatj

4. That's right megank1516 is bck ppl I'm not dead

5. 0 stars and 0 ratings for pimd hehe 17+ is why they are at 1 mil downloads

6. My personal opinion pimd is extremely lame. Nothing but a big hook up app you ask me. Their version of epics ain't even that great lol. And GaW and FC sucked huge monkey balls . Just my .02 tho

7. I'm gonna be happy when pimd shuts. Down yay then all pimd will be on here and there is no rp in this game

8. Clash of clans, is a fantastic game.
    The devs give a ****, unlike in many games, and the money you give them, mostly goes back to development.
    Also i have spent €13 on the game, and im lv9, it just requires time, and patience.
    Sometjing many ppl dont have.

9. where is a mod??

10. You spent $30 and are still level 9? I was 30ish and spent nothing all in a week...

And cost/wait of things increases dramatically. It takes 10days for some things to upgrade. That is a long time considering you can only build two things at once (without paying)

11. I have spent like $10 and I'm level 85

12. ATA doesn't make any money compared to supercell (the creators of CoC).