Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Dylacer, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Re: Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Blitz, I've old GaW accounts on my phones that I haven't looked at in quite some time. that is one reason the other reason I ask is because unlike shadow I don't believe this game has the scope or the interest from the devs to last "a few more years yet".
    I warred quite a bit on other account and personally speaking I won't be spending on seals to keep growing bfa or xtals too war just too have the plug pulled in favour of another game. Both the games died because of devs doing nothing too keep them interesting

2. Every game eventually shuts down, grow up.

3. Re: Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

This coming from someone with a little cartoon tank on his wall; thanks for your constructive input lol

4. What does what he have posted on his wall have to do with anything..

5. Hmm..the devs just did a promo, released season 4, did a lot of changes to war system. It seems to me the devs are active in the community which they weren't in gaw or fc. It seems logical to say Kaw is going to be around for the foreseeable future. When nothing changes ever and we never hear from the devs, THEN its time to wonder

6. Kaw is there income so it won't end for some time

7. SUPPORT HASNT EMAILED ME BACK AFTER 3 HOURS. THE SUPPORT TEAM IS GONE. KAW IS DYING

8. I disagree 100% shadow fiend about your statements concerning the "other game". I stopped playing this game months ago in favor of that other game. It is far superior in every single aspect. I only stop in this crap game to laugh at the devs newest cash grab and to talk to old friends. Wars have just started in the other game around when I started playing and the devs of that game listened to the customer base and tweaked the war structure almost in real time till they landed on an amazing set up. It's like comparing a honda (KaW) to a Rolls-Royce (other game). The thing that stands out the most in comparison is that the customer service and developers of that game not only care about feedback but listen and act upon it. Kaw has never done this.

9. Well really I don't know why anyone brought the other game into it in the first place. This app is a much more social game than the other. There are clans in the other game but there isn't much in the way else wise. KaW was designed by people who made chat apps at first and then moved onto KaW. So really of course there's no way KaW would be amazing gameplay. KaW will never be a balanced war game because that isn't it's sole purpose.

As much as devs would like to fix kaw (or not) I don't think they have the specific skills for it.

10. All SALP asked was an off the hip question that implied that CoC would outlast KaW and inquired about what AtA would value our current accounts in the future .
    Btw I never mentioned CoC or CoC related things in my OP.
    Wolfie Good thing schools back in session soon, you better pay attention, I'm sure you're quickly getting to the grades that matter:
    A) I ain't starting ****, just giving devs a little credit.
    1) yup Your point? Never said they weren't.
    2) I hope they do war Why wouldn't I?
    3) sorry you missed my humor, you are more of serious kinda person i see.
    4) Never said it wasn't , and don't forget Reckoning.
    B) crying? Oh man You must be so jaded in this game you can't even see straight honest post anymore.
    Bro, do you even smile?

11. Hey guys,

Once more to clarify, the decision to wind down support for Future Combat and Gangs at War was ultimately due to the fact that a company we need to focus our energy and resources where they can have the biggest impact.In the case of FC and GaW the playerbase fell below a level where we could provide the attention and experiences our players deserve.

It's an unfortunate situation and it wasn't an easy one to make. Having said that though, we have no plans to close down any of our other games and hope to keep them all running for years to come :)

12. We'll said kaw_com, we'll said

13. Yay pimd is nxt 17+ is overated I was perlm slienced for not bing 17- infair.

14. Unfar I'm16 and I get slienced perm for being 16

15. Just for being.16 now I can't chat or nothing on pimd unfair why make it 17+ unfair I use googleplay not apple

16. Pimd is super lame

17. Ive heard that talk before then a company makes you redundant lol.

18. Ok to all those who think kaw had a short life expectancy first take a step back and remember that kaw was at one time just line FC and GaW. No look where it is, as for the devs listening to customer base? I ask this. How long ago was it that we were told there would be new features added "soon" in regards to clan structure (clan bank, co-owner role, new admin levels, etc.) just to name one off top of my head and we still have not seen it yet. Look how long it took to get the all Star Wars folks have asked for over and over again. So let's be real here. KaW isn't going anywhere anytime soon but the devs really need to do a better job with getting their customers want they want and they tell us will be coming out. Anyway happy gaming and good luck to everyone who takes part in season 4 :).

19. Only way you'd get silence for being 16 is if you blab it out in wc, and only time you blab it out is if you are saying you want a pimd bf or gf. You're a moron, also it's 17 so of course you'd be silence Pervy noob

20. Was GaW or FC ever available on the computer?