Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Dylacer, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Gotta give the Devs credit for their timing of shutting down FC and GaW.
    At the same time new upgrades to HL buildings become available and active allies liquidate the market and new ones become available.
    Right before the season starts and it's difficult to keep an ally because you're banking for war.
    Those new people will get caught up in the War Hype and be strong enough to participate in the Easter egg hunt.... Oh wait We did eggs already .... November Remembrance Day Poppies maybe?
    What ever the item hunt these new guys will be LLBC (not LLLBC) and prime for hardcore KaW item hunting.

Very well constructed I gotta say
    Those that call out the Developers of the games that 1,000's spend money on and 10,000's play better think before they grab their next seal, nobs, xtals...
    You think the Devs are stupid?

Stupid like a Fox!

2. What does the fox say?

3. I can't quite make it out but I bet it sounds like a seal.

4. Re: Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

What was the compensation for FC and GaW players; what will our package be when ATA shut down KaW in favour of CoC...... Just a thought....

5. Kaw still has a few more years of life..

Compensation for what? They own your accounts. When you buy nobility and crystals you are paying for the enjoyment of having and using them. Not necessarily the gold it gives you.

6. Re: Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Yes yes that is all common knowledge, try answering something I don't know like my original question.......

7. 10 crystals
    Lowlands unlocked
    25billion in bronze bars
    An exclusive achievement

I hope you are happy now :3

8. Re: Smrt move Devs ;-> very smrt.

Thank you Shadow

9. No problem 

10. He asked what will KaWs CURRENT player base get for compensation once (in the future) KaW is shut down in favor of that other mobile war game that advertises on television and has a happy player base (clash of clans of your to slow to get that)

Answer : that'll depend on the current wave if thinking at HQ.
    They follow no rhyme or reason in decision making and don't repeat precedence often.
    Unless AtA buys some CoC were prob outta luck.

11. I'm still awaiting my codes

12. I got a code from gaw for KaW but it's only for new accounts.

13. If you use the code you got from gaw or fc on an already existing account you will get an achievement only. FYI

14. Dingdingdirinding lol

15. Hey, I'm not stupid...

16. That makes no sense. It obvious we won't get compensation because there is no other games left other than Pimd and meego. ATA only Gave KaW accounts on here and Pimd because they know that players from GaW and FC will invest on this game. KaW won't give you your money back. To think so would be naive.

Clash of clans is crap FYI. If you research ATA thoroughly you'd realise they purposely keep this game slow. The CoC which you love so much and keep talking about :lol: focuses on getting as many players onto its game as possible using advertisement etc and then milking them dry as soon as possible. KaW focuses on long term investment. This is why KaW has such longevity. Majority who play clash of clans will play it for a month max before they realise you have to pay to get anywhere.

17. And you wanted to know because you dont have an account in those two games? Why? I mean I dont have an account in those two games and I dont even care whats the compensation.

Im asking a genuine question as why you wanted to know? Im curious.

18. Because we're not special :(

19. Who gives a crap? Really?

Op stop starting **** that isn't needed go and be a attention whore somewhere else.

1. Allies is hard to keep as a newbie anyways, also most gaw/fc players are already kaw players

2. That's a good thing if they get the war one, they hate ebs, why you think they only do pwars and osw only.

3. The Easter egg hunt was a total piece of crap the ebs drop better equipment than they ever would come close.

4. It is very easy to grow even if they are newbies with hte and rotwb.

So in other words... Op grow up and stop crying about new players stealing your allies you come off as butthurt :|