Haunting the escape, Are you losing plunder?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B2B_Guildking_B2B, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Thought my spies were for targets and BL...

Was I lied to? :lol:

2. Hmm interesting

3. If attack builds use no spies the total bonus is way more for the clan. If all attack builds don't assassinate, that leaves more actions for spy builds, and also more actions for the attack builds. Run one with your clan where everyone just goes all out, then run one where everyone with spy att less than 1.5M uses no spies. Your total clan plunder will be higher and your individual will be also because you get a higher amount of money from an attack if your spy attack is less than 1.5M. All those assassinates you were doing you can now use your attacks on. You get ally bonus off of these and can double up the amount cause you aren't assassinating. Trust me it works. Just do a few runs and you will see the results. Works out better for everyone in the clan.

4. ^ plus like you said, the EB doesn't end as fast making more actions for attacks.

5. "and also more actions for the attack builds"

FALSE

You will have less overall actions but in theory have more time to regen and have the chance to get more attack actions(which for attack builds are the action that generates MOST plunder).

You don't lose money, you just lose the possibility to earn a little more.

6. jeez, have ANY of you people spent any significant amount of time in an hte clan? Why do you think assas is banned for attack builds in hte clans? A few of you have it figured fairly close. I eb as a hansel, war ps. Most the time i keep my spies high and dump troops on eb, for the gold from eb, and to keep myself strong in my build. Ive had plenty of hte to know FOR A FACT spy actions dont make AS MUCH plunder, but you dont LOOSE plunder from using them. Essentially, my spies do more damage to the eb, ending it faster, same as big attack builds. As with all aspects of kaw, ATTACKS yield more plunder per action.That being said, yes, a clan performing all attacks and no spies on hte will generate MORE plunder than using both troops AND spies.

7. Well then we earn a lot.  Spy r meant for BL n Targets anyway. 

8. A full unload gives me 1 billion on haunting escape if won and unloaded once then I get 2 billion instead cause I'm hybrid...

9. You don't decrease your plunder by using spies. You decrease the overall net plunder that you could have gain for the whole eb. Since attack builds mostly have little to no spy stats when they assassinate, the gain plunder that's next to nothing.

This decreases the potential plunder that could have been gained if replaced with attacks.

This is why only hansels should use their spies because they gain much more plunder assassinating because of their high spy stats

10. This was already known by everyone... I knew it the 10th time or so I tried haunting, why does this thread exist?

11. If your conserving seals have attack builds to attack only. If you can keep up with 20 minute htes b2b and never run out of seals then spy actions can be used by all. Simple.

12. Would you rather earn 250bill every 20 minutes or 350bill every 1.5 hours?

13. 1.125 trillion or 350 billion. Hmmm.

14. Do PS make less without spies then?

15. Shadowblade - yes, yes we do :mrgreen:

16. Made 3.1 bil more when I used my spies. Just fyi

17. Haha just checking cheers destroyer

18. Hey guys ive tried botg bwfore without spies is a bad idea if u want a lot of ebs done fast takes double the time and doesn't really drop much or raise much if u use soies or not

19. Using spies as an atk build does effect total plunder earned.
    Example 1 6mil cs atk with 1 lvl 2 vol in hl total plunder with 1 unload of troops and spies = 63 actions pays around 3.6bil. Same actions with 0 spy actions will earn around 8bil total.

An sh will make around 2.9bil for 26 atk actions an 0 spy actions. 5.8bil if it uses spy actions.

Hte plunder is effected by spies depending on your build type and action amounts.

20. You're false, and your experiment shows nothing.

I know a few hflcbc HANSEL'S in zaft and they make more using spies, Sh make more using spies if they have enough spy buildings, it has nothing to do with the amount of actions btw, it has most to do with how many spy building you have