Haunting the escape, Are you losing plunder?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B2B_Guildking_B2B, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Hello,Kaw!
    I am back to announce that studies from B2Bhaunt have officially proven the myth regarding whether or not using your spy's decreases your plunder at the end of the game. It is 100% true
    Example 1
    A full unload with my build
    With spy's:498,561,908
    Without spy's:568,437,288
    Example 2
    A full unload from a 5m cs Hansel
    With spy's:3,478,614
    Without spys:4,197,394
    A HUGE DIFFERENCE!
    So, in conclusion I suggest you try it yourselves and post your results below, only two test were performed here so of course this is only speculation from personal experience of you notice something different please post your cs and build type along with two results without spy's and with spy's 1 unload and NO ITEMS Thanks!

2. So it should only change it if your a attack build only? What about balanced builds like me?

3. Depending on how many actions you did also has an effect. Try and get more accurate info/stats then post results.

For example*:

Run 1 with spys: 50 attacks 25 spy actions
    400mil bonus at end of eb.

Run 2 without spies: 50 attacks 0 spy actions
    350mil bonus at end of eb.

*not actual runs, just an example.

This being said, some people may or may not do more attacks the second run to make up for missing spy actions. Best of luck.

Just another player,
    The_Beginner

4. You make less using your spy's

5. I definitely make more using spies lol, I will try with my alt which is an attack build

6. So you are telling me that i'm losing plunder by using my spies?

7. a full unload gives you 3mil gold? sad

8. Also don't you think many people and clans have already tested this? If it was the case at all it would be common knowledge already not just a few people trying to speculate on it. Also no clans would allow spies on EB.

9. skim spies.. it works like promos

10. I am getting low gold from hte as i am chaging to ps...

11. @teri, that's because spy actions pay less than assault actions. That's why (in my personal opinion) a Hansel would work best. You would get the bonus plunder from guilds, but if you do assault actions and skim spies you get more cash.

12. Any clan accept me for hte and i'll do more testing xD

13. :lol: who let the village idiot run tests?

14. @Jac: soon all kaw players will be recruited to find ebola cure and such. Mad scientists and testers :D

15. This is old news op every attack build knows this

Its because of the damage difference between spy and troops.

16. Genius! I can't believe I was doing it all wrong all these years, I am never using spies again :roll:

17. I honestly still don't believe this. I feel I get more plunder with spies

18. Lol Jac and Lu 

The resulting plunder of two actions is the sum of the plunder of both actions... 
    Now make a few more tests...

19. My build, with spies 2b net, without 3.8 net.

The myth is true, has been confirmed since fang hunt, attack builds lose plunder when using spies on be.

20. I thought my spies were needed to hit the BL while I wait for my haunt payout??? You mean you can use them on an eb also?