Best Bank Build?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BLAZE, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Hey I'm one of many alt accounts all linked to a bar coded Blaze and was just wondering what the best build is for a bank account (money used to hire allies and pull of strips) what's the quickest and easiest build to start saving cash.

2. go SH, get 1T in allies. Turn into Turtle build 4m ADT and SDT at least and then ally trade.

3. Quickest and easiest GH, but a SH only costs about 200b more and makes more money per hit on EBs than a GH.

GH - guild hansel
    SH - SOS lvl 1 hansel

4. Don't do what Saturn said, being a turtle build bank is retarded. Especially when you only have 1T allies... You will never make gold.

5. Follow back please?

6. 1t? WTF is 1t going to get you nowadays. I make 1t a week on this acc alone.

Just go statless. And you can build up lvl 1 SOS for cheap whenever you want

7. Don't upgrade your castle. That way when you drop you'll be zero all over the board instead of 60k/60k/40k/40k

8. Exactly val, be a SH then if your bank is in danger drop build. Tower banks are by far worst idea ever.

9. Know what a 4m adt/4m sdt tower build is going to do?

1. Stick out like a sore thumb

2. Pay better when it's stripped

10. Short term. Sh is best. Longer term. Build a couple 12-14m cs hansels. They can generate crazy plunder and if stripped can still be a usefull osw build.

11. Blaze.. Bank systems are one of the most complicated (and fun ) aspects of this game.. 80% of KaW prob never get to see the beauty of them.. All I can say is commit to the hardcore OSW families and see them for your self..

Here are a glimpse of a tiny fraction of that world..

Frontline Banks
    Second Page Feeder Banks
    Washer/Launderer Banks
    Tracer Trap Banks
    Volley Banks

12. Go for a full attack build. No ADT. That way you can make loads of money and will be invincible.

True story

13. *eyes build*
    Crap I'm a bank? I didn't know. crud...

14. ^ GETTTTTTT HIMMMM!!!!

15. Long term, redstars owner

16. "Best Bank Build?" by Blaze.

Brain blown.

17. I would go large hansel. SH is too easy to strip even if under big mid range. Bigger the better the safer.

18. My Fav Banks are any all builds, I find them all good enough to nibble on, of course I may not earn much, but its about quality. Of equality maybe. Haa haa haa. Hit all banks equally.

19. Or equality ^