Upcoming War Signup Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Quit whining about prep time, other commanders have just as much and/or just as little time as the next commander. Only difference is now they have one more hour to spend with their significant other before war so they won't complain as much about you KAWing to much. It's a win in my book

2. The interesting thing is you can be signed up with no war commander or tracker in the war anyway and in kaw there are only a handful of worthy commanders and trackers anyway. So to shorten the time has little impact as any class wc or tracker will organise in time and probably evens the playing field as many clans don't get one. That's why I prefer the clan wars as there is a large difference in wc and trackers and there is strategy related to it and skill and it's a shame it's being killed of - and don't say this is deseminatjbg

3. Sharing the skill it isn't as only a great wc knows how to react and adjust.

The other problem is that the wc and trackers should get admin as they need to post in ca more so it would be good to give one person owner who can assign admin

4. Donno, you dont have the right to starting crying about the wars as they are now. Normal clan wars was either all bigs roster or all sh. THAT killed wars, the primal/indi wars are nrw ways for different builds than those 2 to war.

5. Support. I m happy dev finally introduced 9:30pm IST. So i can hav my dinner war and go to sleep after than..perfact war time for Indians..ty Dev. Much grtful.

6. Rising star,

If you read all my posts about this I do have the right as any player knows the devs were warned about making equipment fixed stats, they were warned that allowing a eb that pays like hte that a statless alt can hit, they dropped the plunder on hf lands when first released, noob rate not increased, they altered hit ratios to ensure match up, they allowed portability of estoc edge, they allowed more wars. It is all these that led to gh/sh build and then the various culminations. I agree that these wars allow others to war but so would a tier system as many have requested. I'm just proposing a better solution not whinging there is a big difference. I have never complained if I lost ee I actually prefer a good fight but have to say most of those I have enjoyed are those I have lost to a great wc or team not to taking away those things players have played for. Some players understand the game and understand the impact the changes make so they try to state their opinion to make this game survive, the solutions may not be perfect but a lot suggested that I have seen far exceed the ones currently being tested.

7. The new war times are great. Its the 3/3 primal no matches that suck like a Hoover.

8. True Don .man we done with Pri wars .here u go devs we out lol .happy now .all pro clans will pull out leave it to towerless no bfa/bfe builds .n maybe u can make ebs for warriors

9. indi WAR

Please devs!!Don t allow join On Indi war people without xtals or miths!!i am sick to lose wars because someone doesn t have xtals and miths!!!

10. A tier system war could be awesome! It would give smaller builds something to aim for as they hone their skills against their peers. Those of us that have multiple years of play under our Kaw belts should be provided a warring platform that challenges our kingdoms. The current system is all about rosters not about skills. I would rather see a system that challenges war skill. So warring in a tier system might cause probs for some clans but I'm guessing that these clans were formed on the back of the current war system. Change the system and the clans would soon adapt. They have certainly done so before!

11. if sign up required 20% sign up in 5 different cs ranges, it would work itself out. Clans would have to war all ranges, and no clan would have a overwelming edge that strategy could not overcome.

It would still allow wc to set up rosters to some advantage that lends to thier style.

Best solution imo

12. Most clans don't have that range of members. Often finding 20 available members is hard enough without limiting to 4 per range ️