GAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SKY-KILLER-SKY, Aug 13, 2014.

1. used to love FC. But I can't play on android :(

2. More people would play GaW and FC if the devs actually updated iy

3. KaW was created first, and enjoyed a broad success. FC was created second, and was based off of the same engine as KaW. GaW was third, and also has the same basic underpinnings as KaW.

I believe the reason those two games were launched was so that they could, in essence, try different variations on KaW. In future combat, for example, you MUST engage in PvP in order to unlock more advanced buildings, and in GaW, the builds you have are somewhat different (for example, has has no pure spy mechanics)

KaW is still far and away the most successful app in this format.n

Smash and Meego village are ATAs newest creations, and they have decided to approach these new games from a completely different angle. There is little similarity between those two games and KaW.

4. What does gaw stabd fir

5. Pimd was approached from the RP angle

6. Agreed dirtylarry good point 

7. LOL Moose doesnt even mention PIMD
    Lmaooo

8. FC is worse lol. 6 hour wc wait sometimes

9. TUS and SOH ftw best fams on gaw. Not even zaft can beat SOH on gaw, and SOH is just one family.

10. What became of Smash anyway? The devs announced it on the KaW forums and I haven't heard of it since :lol:

wall me if you know

11. FC was made in Oct/Nov 2010. I think PIMD was third, followed by GAW in like Oct 2011. I think GAW played a role in the breakup of ZiG with the iG vs. ZAFT war there.

Meego was made in 2012 I think, and has been pretty successful IMO. It varies from the kaw-style gameplay, but maintains some social aspect.

SMASH is the sixth and was made in 2013. It's currently in development and only available to Canada and New Zealand. It's more similar to Meego in that it is landscape instead of portrait, but it still has clans, LB, wc. No owners. You own cities and your LB rank is based on smash points.

Problem with FC is that it's hard to learn. The system there is more difficult, with 9 levels per building and that stuff. I never did learn how to play. I LC'ed there but never BC'ed. I actually became the most valuable player there when I became subject to a drop volley by the biggest ally trader of the game. Also it has an ugly dark blue/green theme.

12. Gaw is pimd with a gang theme.

FC is kaw with a space theme

13. I play gaw and im lcbc :3 and big 3 are
    Tank
    Zaft
    THE MOB

those are the biggest the Networks of Gaw

14. and i do agree SOH is the best

[color=blu e]LONG LIVE SOH[/color]