how to build sh

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SKY-KILLER-SKY, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Just wondering how to be sh

2. Buy lands. Put SOS lvl 1 on them. Tadaaaaa
    Rocket science
    /lock

3. Only lvl1 on SOS ?

4. What about attack n spy are equal ?

5. FIRST, you build a Stronghold of Shadows. Then you repeat step one as many times as you'd like.. Add a bit of attack and you're done... Put more effort into thread please, this is short enough to ask in wc, so do so next time.

6. Ran out of speakers lol

7. And yes, only level one SOS. Mostly have those. Only a few attack buildings.

8. A lot of people don't get the Shadow part.. Sigh

9. You need guilds

10. Why only lvl one on SOS? If I have all SOS and there all maxed out and I have a few attack builds, wouldn't I still be a sh?

11. You need 18 stables, 5 sos, 25 vols, and 25 ice trees, then voila, stable hansel

12. Make sure to add ll towers

13. You really want to trade your build for a tiny sh? Keep it!

14. SH build is used in EE wars to **** up the matching system, they have to be at lv 1 to be 'weak' and i heard plunder is better too :)

15. its not a build its an exploit your facts are wrong

16. Sh is a terrible build. I was sh for about 1 day or even less than that and went back to hansel and now it slow me down but I will never do something as stupid as sh ever again. Ps is 100% better more plunder. And you can war with ps sh now are useless in ees

17. Shadow Hansel (SH) is actually a terrible build it is only mainly used by players who either rebuild their kingdoms or used in EE Wars. If I was you I'd build to a Big Hansel Build because SH dosen't even make that much.