Lower Price For Seal

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SKY-KILLER-SKY, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Can u at least lower the seal cost? Or make it drop more.. Been doing b2b haunt on my main for long time n have see any seal..

2. No. Sorry.

3. I do think the price for seals are too much as well. At least lower it to and even number or to 50

4. There's lot of kids out there playing... They're growing very little.. At least make it fair n give everybody seal 

5. Can't do that bud.

6. A seal is not a need but a want. You want it you pay for it. Or keep hunting. You can survive without one.

7. Ahahaha lol.. Ugh how do I delete this thing? 

8. Ask a mod to lock it. Request for it to be locked.

9. Do b2b warbeasts or find a bunch of free rotwb. Those have the best drop rates from what i hear.

10. $6 .. man its killer. How many go to starbucks or smoke or eat a burger for way more? Good grief.

Lol there are 100 seats in your clan to fill. Surely you can split the difference somewhere.

11. B2b wb lol.. Do hundreds of those

12. ^ better than thousands. Or pay $6

13. Who is mod ? I can find it but takes little time

14. o: just wall any mod and they will get to it when they can

15. Ah ok princesses bacon 

16. Would be cool if the clan could pitch in

17. Nah if people could split the cost of seals like that then every single clan would be b2b hte and **** that **** the day that happens I leave kaw.

18. Do summoner or something. It pays like rotwb, only a 20% less gold than HTE.

19. Or do tsg and hit that item phase, that pays a bomb if you get a good amount in lol.